PDA

View Full Version : Bb Code

LA_MIKE
02-03-2010, 03:28 AM
This link (http://forums.ddo.com/misc.php?do=bbcode) is to the BB Code list. Clicking individual codes jumps the focus down the page, to a further explanation of the code's usage.

I'm looking to emulate this (I think with Anchor/Jump) but am having difficulties.

I'd like to have an index at the top of my post, with links to jump further down the post.

If it can be done like in the example I showed, surely there's a way to copy this.

I've searched online and found that there might be an add-on needed which the owner would need to install, but am confused because it seems the functionality already exists, per the BB Code Listing page.

Any ideas?

ps: Might there also be a way to Jump to another post within a thread via hyperlink? This could be a good alternative should the above request be impossible. - Thanks

uhgungawa
02-03-2010, 03:43 AM
The way I learned to do most of that like of stuff was t use a post that had it and hit "QUOTE". It shows exactly what they typed including the codes :) From there just follow the same formula for your post.

LA_MIKE
02-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Yep, me too.

I just can't find one which does. :\