PDA

View Full Version : Small Group Looking for Guild (Pacific Time Zone)

Darkterius
02-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Myself and three other friends are looking to join a guild. We currently have myself (Nightflower 8 paly / 2ftr), a level 9 rogue, 8 wizard and a 7 cleric. We are in the Pacific time zone and as such mostly play from 6pm PST at the earliest on weekdays and any time would probably work on the weekends.

We are new to the game and have thus far leveled pretty much exclusively with this group (or parts of it as you can tell from the level differences). So we are hoping to find a guild that is willing to help train up newcomers. We all have MMO experience and learn quickly. We are interested in getting to the point of being able to raid and are just generally looking to have fun. We are not really interested in RP.

If anyone out there is interested in having us please feel free to reply to this thread, send me an in game mail to Nightflower, or you can add me to friends and try to catch me online.

Thanks,
Nightflower

Xelvomega
02-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi there Nightflower, I think I might have a proposition for you.

On the Cannith server, Warrior Nation, an international guild is looking for people of any level and we are also planning on the same thing: to eventually be able to raid content such as The Dreaming Dark or newer content in future updates.

We are an active and friendly guild, do adventures every so often and also have Ventrilo, a website and much more. We also support your timezone and others around.

If you want more information, contact Trean or Darawindor in the Cannith server for more information. You must be willing to register on our forums too. Our forums and site is www.warriornation.net and we hope to hear from you soon. :)

Cupcake
02-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi Nightflower.

Orien

Guild FOR PONY!

We are also pacific time and play around the same time you do. My husband and I have characters ranging from lvl 4 to lvl 15.

We have several other people in the guild. We are small, family oriented, dont mind playing other characters and are in no real rush to hit lvl 20. We like to raid, but are not raid ready, nor raid oriented.

We like to loot run the Vale at least once a night hehe.

We are free to play, but have bought most all the packs LOL.

We are always looking for a few more friendly additions that fit our playstyle.

We are not hard core, we do know the game and can help answer questions. We try to stick together in quest, though periodically we tend to take off LOL but not often.

Give any officer in game a /tell if you would like to talk more.