PDA

View Full Version : My friends list is full...

KillEveryone
02-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I don't know who has deleted there character so they may be taking up space.

I do know who I group with regularly but I also listed some of their alts.

I would like to be able to see if someone listed has deleted their character so I can remove that character on my list.

I would also like for the list to be able to list the person's account I have friended insted of their many alts. Not their account name but have the current character they are on listed and when they switch to another alt have that one listed without having to have all their many alts listed. Maybe have a dropdown next to their name that has all their alts listed so we can identify who they are.

Or just expand the list so I can put more people on there.

Orratti
02-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Wouldn't want someone to be able to add me to their friends list and be able to track every character I create and I doubt that many others would like that either. That opens a can of worms and several times people create characters so they can run incognito when they don't really feel like being sociable for whatever reason.

knightgf
02-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I don't know who has deleted there character so they may be taking up space.

I do know who I group with regularly but I also listed some of their alts.

I would like to be able to see if someone listed has deleted their character so I can remove that character on my list.

I would also like for the list to be able to list the person's account I have friended insted of their many alts. Not their account name but have the current character they are on listed and when they switch to another alt have that one listed without having to have all their many alts listed. Maybe have a dropdown next to their name that has all their alts listed so we can identify who they are.

Or just expand the list so I can put more people on there.

I also would like an expansion of the ignore list to at least 1000. That way, I have enough room for your typical ignore list players as well as room for a few troublesome guilds and the occasional GM that goes postal.

Sirea
02-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Wouldn't want someone to be able to add me to their friends list and be able to track every character I create and I doubt that many others would like that either. That opens a can of worms and several times people create characters so they can run incognito when they don't really feel like being sociable for whatever reason.

*ding* We have a winner.

KillEveryone
02-02-2010, 10:51 PM
I understand not wanting people to know all your alts.

Maybe have a checkbox for you to allow people to see your particular character or have it disallow the accounts alts on the friends list and require that particular character to be manualy listed on a friends list.

I really need more spaces on my friends list espically when some of my friends are alt happy...which isn't a bad thing. :D