PDA

View Full Version : King's Blood Recruitment: CLOSED

Lyetisha
02-01-2010, 06:10 PM
King's Blood Recruitment: CLOSED
No longer accepting applications

King's Blood: We have it all; from the noobiest of the noob to the uberest of the uber. We play in a harmonious, no drama setting with one goal in mind: To have fun. We treat everyone the way we wish to be treated: With respect and kindness.

King’s Blood has been in existence for roughly 3 years on Argo. We consider ourselves a laid back group of solid team players. We expect everyone who wishes to join to be as well. Our application process is pretty straight forward. We never blind invite anyone. We prefer to get to know our fellow players before invitation.

Application Process:
1) Go to kingsblood.guildportal.com
2) Read the Guild Philosophy found on the Forums
3) Apply and register on Guild Portal
4) Answer the application questions honestly.
5) An officer will schedule your trial quest

If you have any questions regarding the application process, you may contact me on Inerya, Lisentia or Lyetisha. I do answer in-game mails, as well as private messages and tells.

Guild Leader - Scionblood
Guild Contact - Any member to reach an officer
Guild Type - Casual, Adults

There may be many other guilds out there, but there is only one King's Blood.

Mr_Ed7
02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Well played!

I like the set-up of your thread.

I am glad to see other guilds pursuing other avenues of recruitment.

I would like to see the quesionaire....also a great idea.

I wish you all the luck in this endeavor!

Darkside salutes you!

TheJusticar
02-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Good luck in this recruitment wave.

The small guild I used to belong to had ties with KB and remember our joint runs were top-notch and zero drama.

If you're looking for a serious yet laid back guild, I suggest giving KB some consideration.

Godspeed.

ArloOne
02-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Feel free to contact myself or any of the other officers/members in game. We are a fun bunch of adult players who are generous and knowledgeable. Also, if you just have a general question about game play or where to find something/somebody, just ask.

Looking forward to meeting new folks and some old timers soon!

Live long and procreate!

Newtons_Apple
02-11-2010, 06:28 PM
I hear Tot's in the market for a new guild... :D

Lorien_the_First_One
02-11-2010, 06:33 PM
I hear Tot's in the market for a new guild... :D

He's officer material for sure :p

ArloOne
02-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Sign him up!

F.Y.I.---Will be blind inviting everyone with out a guild later tonight...looking to nab 500-600 new players.

Hopefully, none of them will vandalize us!

Khayvan
02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm looking for a guild that can help me get through the mid to high level content, teach me the ins and outs of higher level characters, and teach me how to be a better player all around.

Is KB very active on the weekends? Because of other commitments, my guild time would be limited to Saturdays (afternoon through whenever) and Sundays (afternoon through about 8:30 EST). Maybe a little on Monday evenings. Is this enough availability to meet KB's requirements?

Lyetisha
02-13-2010, 01:18 AM
I'm looking for a guild that can help me get through the mid to high level content, teach me the ins and outs of higher level characters, and teach me how to be a better player all around.

Is KB very active on the weekends? Because of other commitments, my guild time would be limited to Saturdays (afternoon through whenever) and Sundays (afternoon through about 8:30 EST). Maybe a little on Monday evenings. Is this enough availability to meet KB's requirements?

Yes. We have no play time requirements. If you want to play once a week, that is completely up to you.

Xanthain
02-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Good guild, awesome atmosphere. I recommend this guild to anyone that is serious about getting to know the game or looking for solid parteh peeps!

btw does Cmote (cowboy) still play? i havnt seen him on for a long time.

Lyetisha
02-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Cmote has taken some personal time for RL pursuits.

First post updated with remaining spots =)

rockaway
02-18-2010, 01:28 PM
I am interested.
I am a lvl 5 pally atm went with junts self heal tank build 1 rank to 6.

Looking for knowledgable/nice people to help me become better

I am 34 and married in Rl and play usually 3 nights a week sometimes more depending what the wife wants to do.
I have been playing MMos for years so im not new to gaming just new to the DDO format
played DnD back in the late 80s early 90s but dont remember much, i blame college for memory loss
recently got into DDO from wow and like it alot more so im here to stay
name is khanto in game

Heffty_Smurf
02-18-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi Welcome !!!!

I didnt know that Kings Blood was still around, grats

Lyetisha
02-21-2010, 11:05 PM
I am interested.
I am a lvl 5 pally atm went with junts self heal tank build 1 rank to 6.

Looking for knowledgable/nice people to help me become better

I am 34 and married in Rl and play usually 3 nights a week sometimes more depending what the wife wants to do.
I have been playing MMos for years so im not new to gaming just new to the DDO format
played DnD back in the late 80s early 90s but dont remember much, i blame college for memory loss
recently got into DDO from wow and like it alot more so im here to stay
name is khanto in game

Hi there. Please take a moment to follow the instructions posted in the OP and we'll be more than happy to talk to you about joining KB =)

and yes Handee, we haven't gone anywhere =)

Lyetisha
02-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Time's running out on our open recruitment period. First post updated with remaining slots =)

Aerniel
02-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Oh god oh god oh god

Lyetisha
02-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Oh god oh god oh god

inorite? =D