PDA

View Full Version : Weapon set inventory slots

Taub
01-31-2010, 11:10 PM
While this is a small irritant, it's still one that stands up to be counted every time I play.

I, as most of you would, use weapon sets. When I switch between the sets the newly unequipped item goes to the first empty slot available in my pack.

What I would prefer to see is that it goes to the slot it was in when I first equipped it or the slot it was in when I set the weapon set.

It's quite frustrating having my weapons end up amongst all the junk stuff I pick up over the course of a quest, especially when I go to vendor it all off. Sure, I could be more careful (which I am, I take care not to sell them knowing how it currently works), however would it not be better if the weapons could just go back to whichever bag you keep them stored in?

Uska
01-31-2010, 11:16 PM
this could create problems while looting as where would some of the new stuff you looted go? some of my characters are pretty tight on avail loot slots so assigning slots to items means I cant switch from a two handed weapon to a two weapon style so I could loot one more thing because that open spot is reserved by one of my two weapons.

Nyvn
01-31-2010, 11:21 PM
You can always lock the stuff you don't want to sell, this keeps it from showing up as sell able to vendors.

Falco_Easts
01-31-2010, 11:23 PM
/signed and it has been asked for many times.

A tip as well, use the lock feature (picture of a little padlock at the bottom right of your inventory) to lock items so you cannot sell them by accident.