PDA

View Full Version : Server Full...

KelltheMad
01-31-2010, 10:50 AM
I find it kind of irritating to get a "Server Full" error when I am a pay player and I know that there are free players in my spot. Maybe free players could have their own servers and be able to transfer to pay servers if/when they get a subscription? Just a suggestion; I don't think it is really fair to be unable to login due to a server being full partially due to free players taking up space.

Visty
01-31-2010, 10:52 AM
not signed but thats a tpoic of the other houndreds locked threads about that topic

if you get into the queue, the server is full, tough luck, wait or try another
if your client closes down, its a known bug described in one of the stickies and you have to try it again

if a server is full, its full, noone gets kicked just because you think you are the cheese

KelltheMad
01-31-2010, 11:00 AM
The cheese? I won't even try to make sense of that. If you pay for others to continue to be able to play for free, it shouldn't be an unreasonable request to be able to play ahead of them. It's like having a reservation at a restaurant and watching other people sit at your table even though they didn't call ahead. I don't mind if they eat there, but they should have to wait.