PDA

View Full Version : visor of flesh render guards and silver flame pendant

RS-Makk
01-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Based on advice from some of you folks, I've gotten two visors of the flesh render guards and am working on the pendant of the silver flame from necropolis. My question is, is two enough to cover me between rest shrines in areas where needed (orchard?, desert?) or should I get a third.. and also, when should I use the death ward clicky and when should I just wear the pendant?

SolarDawning
01-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Death ward clicky vs level draining undead, equip the pendant when fighting beholders.

Kaervas
01-24-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm usually fine with 2 visors, but I rush around a lot so that 14 minutes of DW is more than enough.
There are times when I wish I had 3 but it's never killed me (and I'm too lazy to go get a third, I will pray for it when I level another alt through TR).

Temet
01-24-2010, 12:17 PM
I prefer three, but almost always settle for two. Tangle is nice, but not really worth running three times. You probably won't have any trouble with using two, but I'll admit that my feelings on that come with a similar proviso to the last posters - I move fast, and I know where the shrines are at.

RS-Makk
01-24-2010, 05:04 PM
I've run it a few times, got two. Then I've run it 2-3 times after that and no dice. Does it not drop if I have one on my inventory?

Temet
01-24-2010, 05:10 PM
I've run it a few times, got two. Then I've run it 2-3 times after that and no dice. Does it not drop if I have one on my inventory?

No, you just had bad luck. It happens occasionally (though rarely twice in a row - much less three times). If you really want a third that badly keep running it, but you're probably ok with two so long as you're careful.