PDA

View Full Version : EuroChat chat channel

roakylamu
01-23-2010, 11:11 AM
There's quite a lot of European server refugees on Cannith now, Spellbinders is the biggest Euro based guild on Cannith now with upto 40 people online during our peak times, we do have members from all over the globe, but the majority are most active during Euro peak times, our regular guild raids are set for 8PM GMT for example.

We also know there are a couple of smaller Euro based guilds who want to keep independent so to help them (or anyone else who plays during Euro peak times) find groups and raids the EuroChat chat channel has been created.

To join type /joinchannel EuroChat

cheers!

r3dl4nce
02-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Spellbinders is not the biggest Euro based guild on Cannith. Just try to look at 9.30pm gmt+1 on who for "Guardiani di Eberron"
Italian players can /joinchannel italiani (ask me for the password)

Robinton
02-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Regardless of your relative "sizes" I find both guilds to be well represented in their knowledge (and patience- first time player here). When I see either guild tag, I feel good.

Kahath
02-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Spellbinders is not the biggest Euro based guild on Cannith. Just try to look at 9.30pm gmt+1 on who for "Guardiani di Eberron"
Italian players can /joinchannel italiani (ask me for the password)

I cannot say about Guardiani but most of us are EU Server refugees as well; coming from both Devourer and Keeper. Then there are the Angels of Darkness from Keeper and some of "Adventure Pack" are from Keeper/Devourer too.

r3dl4nce
02-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Amongst us "Guardiani di Eberron" there are some old Lyrandar-Devourer players (from "Signori di Eberron") and lot of new players, some newbie, some learning very well. We are an Italian guild only :)

VxCalais
02-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks for throwing this up Roaks!

I'm too slack to visit here on anything but downtimes and for that I am sorry.

Glad I sorted the channel as you EuroFreaks are great to run with and I am a Proud and Loud Member of Spellbinders!

So I made the channel in the disillusionment of English Speaking Euro's (as I found with a couple of the Guilds on Cannith) hooking up with us Spellies and banging out some serious Raids.

Now I must add it is open to anyone, but, the majority of the User's are English Speaking.

So come one, come all Euro, and lets kill some Green Bearded and otherwise Buggers!!!

Kindest Regards,

Money Maker

dj.kickz
02-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks for throwing this up Roaks!

I'm too slack to visit here on anything but downtimes and for that I am sorry.

Glad I sorted the channel as you EuroFreaks are great to run with and I am a Proud and Loud Member of Spellbinders!

So I made the channel in the disillusionment of English Speaking Euro's (as I found with a couple of the Guilds on Cannith) hooking up with us Spellies and banging out some serious Raids.

Now I must add it is open to anyone, but, the majority of the User's are English Speaking.

So come one, come all Euro, and lets kill some Green Bearded and otherwise Buggers!!!

Kindest Regards,

Money Maker

look money, just because you aussie's play soccer and rugby doesnt mean you're in europe!

VxCalais
02-03-2010, 11:28 PM
look money, just because you aussie's play soccer and rugby doesnt mean you're in europe!

I love you too Dizzles

stoerm
02-19-2010, 08:25 AM
Regardless of your relative "sizes" I find both guilds to be well represented in their knowledge (and patience- first time player here). When I see either guild tag, I feel good.

Every time I've had someone from Guardiani in my PUG group he/she's been friendly and a team player.

kornrox26
03-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Angels of Darkness have also came across from the EU Server Keeper also, I have met most Spellbinders including Lelah, in pick up groups (and even a raid or two), always a pleasure to group with you guys! Will be passing the /channel on to my guild also.

Meiryth (Leader of AoD).