PDA

View Full Version : Mass Blur?

DANTEIL
01-22-2010, 11:34 AM
A forum search wasn't able to tell me whether this has been suggested before, but an arcane spell that I'd like to see added to the game is Mass Blur. Presumably, this would be a relatively high-level spell -- I don't know enough about game balancing/imbalancing to make specific suggestions about level and duration and SP cost, but this seems like something that I would use as a party buff at least as often, if not more often, as Mass Protection from Elements. Maybe it's just my ineptitude at selecting each member one by one and casting Blur, but I would welcome the ability to blur everyone at once when necessary.

Goldeneye
01-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Blur is just one of those spells you just gotta cast on everyone. Standard practice, my sorc does it w/o even thinkin about it.

Though I would like to see a mass-itize meta magic feat.... though I'm not gonna get my hopes up

Bogenbroom
01-22-2010, 01:18 PM
I've suggested in the past that a stance or something to cast friendly spells in a "mass" mode would be very nice. Where I have gotten some very valid pushback is in how that might effect combat casting, especially when dealing with debuffers.

After further thought, if such a stance (or whatever mech) was restricted to quest entrances and shrines, that might be sufficient.

For me, it is resists.