PDA

View Full Version : PC - twilight mithral breastplate +3

Retort
01-22-2010, 02:11 AM
Thank you for answer.

NEW question

I got +5 mithral FP of bludgoing block dr/5 and fire protction 1-4 (raising ML only ;P ) its ML14 i want to trade it for Mithral FP +5 ML8 because my new toon have just get 9lvl what should i take in addition when trading?

Also i got for sale

+5 mithral heavy shield

charisma +5 resist +1 cloak ML13

WTB
Rapiers (burst or pure good or A/E) max lvl10.
Tome +1 dex and int please give good prize dont got tons of pp can trade for items above

Canith - Ruanah

UnderwearModel
01-23-2010, 09:27 PM
It is a nice weapon for low characters, and I would NOT sell it. if you do sell it, be a bit over priced but not too over priced.

For me, I leave a ghost touch weapon of greater undead bane as my weapon of choice on the high levels.

In lieu of that I would take a Greater UNdead Bane, which adds +4 to the weapon. So a +2 Ghost Touch Weapon of Greater Undead Bane is actually a +6 weapon against undead.

Your +5 mithril chain shirt is worth about 10K platinum or more, but your +2 Mithril Tower Shield is worth squat. I have seen it listed for 1.5 million gold but I won't pay that.

Just today I offered my Minimum Level SIX, +2 Lesser Fire Guard Mithral Tower Shield of Blinding( 3 charges) for 6000 GP and no takers. I finally gave it away to a 2nd cleric as I wanted to free the inventory and I do not want to vendor mithrill and let it possibly go away.

Ellyll
01-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Twilight Mithral Breastplate +3 is worth quite a bit. When I say quite a bit, I mean it is equipable by elven magi with 0% spell failure. Same for the +5 mithral chain shirt, iirc.

Retort
01-25-2010, 05:11 AM
updated

Hirosue
01-25-2010, 08:39 PM
twilight mithral breastplate +3 not worth all that much really.

it is ideally suited to a battlemage due to the zero percent spell failure chance. however it will really be worn just for looks as almost all battlemage builds will have no armourclass worth talking about. so it doesnt really matter that it is a +1.+2 or +3 to be honest.

post a screencaptue of it on the forum and maybe someone will really like the look of it. assuming its a nice one.So its really only a vanity item to a fleshie battlemage.

Retort
02-01-2010, 02:09 AM
closed