PDA

View Full Version : No page found for one of my characters

UinseanRianAchta
01-21-2010, 07:00 PM
It keeps saying that the page isn't found for one of my characters. All of the others work though...

UinseanRianAchta
02-11-2010, 01:24 AM
bump for assisstance?

GreenGurgler
03-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Same for me. One of my alts, my main alt shows up and even has his stat briefs on the left hand pane but when I click on him to view him in detail it says:

ERROR: The page you were looking for cannot be found.

He has been played recently.

His name Is Borrax DethAxe of Sarlona although he isn't on Sarlona anymore but on Argo. He was server transferred. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I have 2 other alts that I server transferred and one of them works/shows up fine but the other has issues.

When I check the other one, It links to someone else who has the same first name but that's it. It is completely someone elses alt. In the left hand preview, it shows the correct info but when I try and click on it to get more detailed, it lists Poli Chronopolis of Sarlona instead of Poli Styrene of Sarlona (now of Argo).

Can anything be done about this? I don't like the idea of someone checking me out and seeing the wrong persons info.

lolwatboomer
03-14-2010, 01:33 PM
been getting the same thing for a while, if you search for the character in my sig you'll see two of him, and neither of them work.

but as expected, emailing support nets 0 replies and 0% care