PDA

View Full Version : The Madborn

Levonestral
01-21-2010, 10:15 AM
About Us

We are a smaller guild containing a great group of mostly veteran players with a wide range of skills and abilities.

Combining strong play with a focus on maintaining a casual and relaxed atmosphere, we allow members to learn & experience raiding and epic content without causing distress.

We are family and couples oriented and understand that sometimes the needs of our families might interrupt our play time, however, we try to limit those occurrences to as few as we possibly can.

The Madborn has been around since 2006, over that time many of us have become very close friends who always look forward to playing with each other and also meeting new people.

Logging in, you will be greeted with a friendly, family-like environment with a great group of people who actually care about each other both in and out of game.

When organizing groups and raids, we try to include as many members as we can to ensure everyone gets to work together as a team as often as possible.

We're always running everything from new builds, to TR's, to epic quests & raiding. We also try to maintain several scheduled "guild" raids (epic and regular) to allow many of our more casual members to have times they can "bank on" for raids they'd like to run.

We're always glad to earn renown and have enjoyed our guild ship so far, but renown grinding is not a focus; instead, we take it as it comes and enjoy what we have at a pace we know we can manage without stressing about it.

Digging a little deeper...

We strongly support our guild Motto's:

"What could possibly go wrong !" and "What's the worst that could happen !"

While raiding, we like to learn as many of the smaller details we can, many times learning things not normally noticed. We strongly focus on team oriented success, resulting in us being quite tactical & technical in nature. Many of our members have a lot of knowledge and are more than willing to share it with others should they ask for help.

We play DDO for the fun of the challenge, not so much for bragging rights; although many of us do have our own personal list of accomplishments in the game acquired over the years. We take it upon ourselves on a regular basis to see just how far we can push ourselves; most times ending up with great success, other times with fantastic (and story worthy) failures ! This results in a good portion of our members who are not only prepared for, but also trained to handle the worst case scenarios ! We always aim to keep cool heads regardless of the situation and obtain our game enjoyment through these types of challenges.

We are very open as to who brings what class and will alter strategies based on what we have in group instead of trying to get the "perfect" group created. Sometimes we end with with some very unique group make-ups which provides various challenges of their own; resulting in teaching everyone how to make the best use of what they're given at hand and making it work to their advantage.

Everyone is considered an equal and everyone's suggestions are not only listened to, but encouraged to be expressed while in group. There is by no means "one way" to accomplish things in game and we're always trying to find new and interesting ways to do things. We aim to take things in stride and try not tend to stress the little things. We fully understand mistakes happen and love the challenge of trying to recover from them !

Though we have members from various timezones, we tend to be more busy in evening times from 5pm to 3am EST with most raiding starting around 10pm EST (sometimes sooner).

There are a lot of great guilds out there that have a lot to offer, but if you're looking for a change in pace and still want to raid on a regular basis, or looking more of a challenge without taking things too seriously, then we may very well be what you're looking for.

Finally, some quick requirements:

- Many of us are Veteran players and our play style strongly reflects this. However, we also try to create a relaxed environment for learning at the same time. Please be willing to have people in group that may still learning the "tricks of the trade".

- Although a reasonable amount of in-game skill & knowledge from you would be a great asset; being a good listener, team player, quick thinker and willing to learn through suggestions (and mistakes!) makes all the difference in the world. We look at you as a person, not as what you have accomplished.

- Many of us have been in game a long time and thus have a lot of alts. Having several high level characters of various classes will certainly provide you a better experience in guild.

- Quality over quantity. We will require some in game time with you before recruiting to make sure our styles match. We use a private channel to allow people to keep in touch during this time.

- Being F2P/Premium is fine, but please note that we may not limit our quest/raid choices based on your not having access to the content we wish to run at the time.

- In case it is a personal requirement of yours, we currently do not have vent (or any external voice system). The usage of in-game voice is not required, but we do try to encourage it as it makes communication easier.

Finding Us:

If you want to catch us in raids, we can be found raiding most Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday evenings starting around 10PM EST.

The remaining days lean toward running smaller groups in both Heroic and Epic quests. If you're looking for a smaller group to hang out with, these nights would work best for you.

If you're interested, feel free to contact any of the officers listed below in game, or grab any member from The Madborn, and they will be more than happy to get you in contact an officer.

Officers:

Searros (Most of my alts are listed below in my signature)
Jasarian
Trooper
Aussie
Katergaris
Misstral
Sacrifice
Kraak

Ministry
01-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Ya, Madborn is a damn fine, old Xorian based guild that is always good to run with.

Although we had a rough raid the other day when I was on my Cleric Mistayke... but we got through it, which is better than I've seen with a number of other guilds.

;)

gemmal_trueshaft
01-21-2010, 07:03 PM
"the golden rule" to our guildmates. ???

i belive that means Keep Trooper alive at all time :D

Bilger
01-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Yes we have a lot of vets and are family friendly we are not elitist at all. We are here to have fun and enjoy the game. Whether elite, epic, whatever we feel at the time.:D:D

If you are interested in joining us my alts are:

Jasarian, Bilger, Krazarian, Rshiel, Krazana, Rijen, Rajiela, Kreger, Jasaria, Rajlin, Rumail, Catariana, Krazaria, Zergarian and a few more that can't think of atm.:D

Bilger
01-21-2010, 07:18 PM
"the golden rule" to our guildmates. ???

i belive that means Keep Trooper alive at all time :D

Which can be very hard at times!!!:p

Bilger
01-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Still recruiting!!

sago
03-18-2010, 04:40 PM
I am in my own 1 man guild as of now. I would like to join if you are still recruiting?

Bilger
03-18-2010, 05:24 PM
I am in my own 1 man guild as of now. I would like to join if you are still recruiting?

Look us up when online would love to run with you and see if we are the fit ya looking for!

Gorstag
03-26-2010, 11:26 AM
I've have ran quest with madborn since the ole Xorian days around mod two. I think when I first ran with them. Anyway, Competant guild and always a blast to game with. Good luck to your recruiting.

Firecloud
03-30-2010, 07:10 AM
If your interested, feel free to contact any of the officers listed below in game, or grab any member from The Madborn, and they will be more than happy to get you in contact an officer.

Officers:

Searros (Most of my alts are listed below in my signature)
Sacrifice
Jasarian
Kraak
Trooper
Aussie

Hello, I am looking for a quality guild to run with and I sure like the sound of Madborn. I will look for one of your Officers in game to request a 'tryout'.. Just wanted to give you a head's-up. Thanks.

Levonestral
04-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Shameless bump with some updates :D

sigtrent
04-29-2010, 10:11 PM
I got a chance to play with Madborn this week and I was really impressed.

We ran 3 raids in short order and short manned. All went smoothly and efficiently thanks to the skill and teamwork of the guild members. They were very gracious to me as their guest and also kind to another newer player they were showing the ropes to.

They have great communication and good friendly banter which for me is a big plus.

Bilger
04-30-2010, 11:22 AM
I got a chance to play with Madborn this week and I was really impressed.

We ran 3 raids in short order and short manned. All went smoothly and efficiently thanks to the skill and teamwork of the guild members. They were very gracious to me as their guest and also kind to another newer player they were showing the ropes to.

They have great communication and good friendly banter which for me is a big plus.

Thanks for the compliments sig it was a blast and we would be glad to have ya along anytime.

Theris
05-01-2010, 09:16 AM
I wanted to give a shout out to The Madborn. Thanks for having my hubby as a guest in your raid group! It means a lot to me that he really enjoyed questing with you. Hopefully, in the following week i'll get to either quest or raid with The Madborn soon!

Clay
05-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Madborn is a great place to be if you want to enjoy your in game experience with achieving some loot and XP while having a good time.

It is mostly filled with competent players (except that guy Kraak--stay away from him) and good people. I would recommend them to anyone over my guild as my guild is filled with the Devil. But everyone already knows this so just stating the obvious.

Good people, good times. What more can you ask for?

Bilger
05-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Shameless bump and a thanks for all the comments:D

BTW Clay, sadly the Kraak guy is on a break from game atm RL stuff so no need to be scared lol:D

Waukeen
05-06-2010, 05:12 PM
The madborn are a joy to see in any PuG.

I first hung out with them when Amrath came out and Kraak was still around, and numerous times since then

to this day they are on the very short list of guilds that I would join when Thor and I get over our guild commitment issues and join one.

also I should be back in game after Tuesday 11th the wraps up my brutal grad school semester

see ya then fellas, send a tell anytime you need a dirty Pugger to fill out a quest or raid.

-Runix

Bilger
05-11-2010, 10:23 PM
The madborn are a joy to see in any PuG.

I first hung out with them when Amrath came out and Kraak was still around, and numerous times since then

to this day they are on the very short list of guilds that I would join when Thor and I get over our guild commitment issues and join one.

also I should be back in game after Tuesday 11th the wraps up my brutal grad school semester

see ya then fellas, send a tell anytime you need a dirty Pugger to fill out a quest or raid.

-Runix

And we would be happy to have you guys. :D

Thx for the reply and we are still recruiting:D

die
05-11-2010, 11:08 PM
THE ONE TRUE SPELL

"In ancient days, sorcerers sought to learn the One True Spell that would give them power over all the world and understanding of all magic. Some said they'd found it, but men were usually dismissed as crazed.

I saw one of these "crazed" mages myself. He could ignore spells cast at him as if they did not exist, or work any magic himself by silent thought alone. I did not think he was mad-but at peace, driven by urges and vices no longer. He told me the One True Spell was a women, that her name was Mystra-and that her kisses were wonderful"

King Doomhammer yr kahzadoom goes home.

Bilger
05-19-2010, 12:54 AM
yes great group of people, ive been a member now for a week, its great too be back home on xoriat
THE ONE TRUE SPELL

"In ancient days, sorcerers sought to learn the One True Spell that would give them power over all the world and understanding of all magic. Some said they'd found it, but men were usually dismissed as crazed.

I saw one of these "crazed" mages myself. He could ignore spells cast at him as if they did not exist, or work any magic himself by silent thought alone. I did not think he was mad-but at peace, driven by urges and vices no longer. He told me the One True Spell was a women, that her name was Mystra-and that her kisses were wonderful"

King Doomhammer yr kahzadoom goes home.

Glad ya joined us good to have people come back especially from old Xoriat.:D

Now we are still recruiting and looking for good players we have gained a few good people in last couple weeks and looking for a few more.

Again if interested look me up in game or PM me here. Or any of the officers Lev mentioned in post.:D

Bilger
05-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Still recruiting looking for a few more.

If looking for a group of good players lotsa Vets and New people mixed together that get along and enjoy each others company then give me a shout.

Yes this was a shameless bump:cool::p:D

OU812
05-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Hi there Bilger!

What level range are you looking for if any? I have a level 4 FvS on Thelanis that can join unless your looking for higher level builds. If you are its all good...

Yajerman01
05-21-2010, 11:43 AM
:p

Ironforge_Clan
05-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi there Bilger!

What level range are you looking for if any? I have a level 4 FvS on Thelanis that can join unless your looking for higher level builds. If you are its all good...

You play DDO right? Well so do we...all levels. Find an officer online when you come on and we'll see about getting in a couple of runs to be sure we are a fit for each other. Just so you know a number of our members have been TRing lately so we always have people on the lowbie side looking to level up.

Cujo/Rune

Bilger
06-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Still recruiting a few more!!:D:D

die
06-09-2010, 05:14 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs547.snc3/29943_129697033726027_100000571930906_243627_79489 35_n.jpg

soloman
06-09-2010, 05:41 PM
The Madborn are super cool peeps that know how the play the game. You would be hard pressed to find a finer group of players on any server.
My 2cp :D

Bilger
06-09-2010, 05:53 PM
The Madborn are super cool peeps that know how the play the game. You would be hard pressed to find a finer group of players on any server.
My 2cp :D

Thx for the compliments solo and yes still recruiting:D

gorloch
06-09-2010, 08:45 PM
To add to the compliments, this is a fine guild. I at one time was a member of Madborn and will willingly join anything they are running and still keep in touch with a few of their members to this day. This is a fine group of people who know what they are doing. :)

PIXA

Bilger
06-10-2010, 01:01 AM
To add to the compliments, this is a fine guild. I at one time was a member of Madborn and will willingly join anything they are running and still keep in touch with a few of their members to this day. This is a fine group of people who know what they are doing. :)

PIXA

Thx Pix and haven't seen ya in a bit:D

Hope everything is good and cya in game.:D

die
06-10-2010, 11:44 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs527.snc3/29943_129700523725678_100000571930906_243648_17046 69_n.jpg

die
06-10-2010, 11:56 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs507.ash1/29943_129700590392338_100000571930906_243654_70573 10_n.jpg

sigtrent
06-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Cool, love the old school PHB there in the pic.

Great game den all around!

Sydril
06-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Kahz put some shoes on!

Damn hippies.

Love that Beatles poster.

die
06-10-2010, 12:27 PM
To

Yajerman01
06-10-2010, 02:43 PM

Ironforge_Clan
06-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Me and my Angels! Figured id jump in on the bandwagon!

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7518/img0550y.jpg http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6241/img0391u.jpg

Damn you are in trouble my friend!

die
06-10-2010, 02:47 PM
tr

Bilger
06-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Damn you are in trouble my friend!

Rune is so right you are in trouble lol Three beautiful girls gl when they teens :)

I am raising a 13 year old (my niece) so 3 I feel for ya lol

Ironforge_Clan
06-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Rune is so right you are in trouble lol Three beautiful girls gl when they teens :)

I am raising a 13 year old (my niece) so 3 I feel for ya lol

Don't let my 13 year old son know...he's just really started noticing the differences!

Levonestral
06-10-2010, 03:18 PM
I've got two sons (16 & 10) and one girl who just turned 15.

Let me just say....Aluecian....you've got you're hands full :D

Yajerman01
06-10-2010, 03:23 PM

Missing_Minds
06-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Don't let my 13 year old son know...he's just really started noticing the differences!

Tell them how much they cost. ;)

BTW, Die, just what cards are those you have in your desk. I really couldn't recognize any of them.

die
06-10-2010, 04:02 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs041.snc3/12838_100530526642678_100000571930906_12082_68089_ n.jpg

die
06-11-2010, 01:02 AM
..http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs211.snc3/21837_103395226356208_100000571930906_90009_402351 4_n.jpg

sigtrent
06-11-2010, 02:34 PM
very very cool crunchy bites, hmmm im sure you want too stay ... silent.. but do i know you :)

Yep, Sig/Sigfried/Seablade. Thats me. Sigfried Trent is my full name so SigTrent is just a concatenation that's usually not taken.

Brothers in madness :)

die
06-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Right on, http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs547.snc3/29943_129995350362862_100000571930906_245254_36301 99_n.jpg YES im mental,....

Minrothad
06-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Madborn is amazing. Many fun, experienced, active players. We raid every week and group almost every day. Altough I'm not old in this guild (a few months only) I really like it and its always nice to have new people to join :)

iroN

gorloch
06-22-2010, 11:50 AM
I've got two sons (16 & 10) and one girl who just turned 15.

I remember that 16 yr old being 12/13 and raiding with us. Good kid. One of two on this server that I would've picked up and grouped with at any time.

PIXA

Levonestral
06-22-2010, 11:54 AM
I remember that 16 yr old being 12/13 and raiding with us. Good kid. One of two on this server that I would've picked up and grouped with at any time.

PIXA

Yeah, funny enough, the 10 year old plays now while the 16 year old is all about his GF & begging for Dad's car :D

gwlech
06-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Madborn is amazing. Many fun, experienced, active players. We raid every week and group almost every day. Altough I'm not old in this guild (a few months only) I really like it and its always nice to have new people to join :)

iroN

QFT...I am very new also, and can positively say that I do not think I could possibly find a better fit for a guild than The Madborn.

Two Thumbs up!

Yazston_the_Invoker
06-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Well, I need to add my 2cp, and a photo of my wife and I so that Doom and Aleucian don't feel so lonely! ;)

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Izrador/LisaandMe.jpg

Oh, and here's one of my training:
http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Izrador/start.jpg

Oh, and one more just for Ros: :D
http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Izrador/canada.jpg

Oh, and speaking of little girls...I'm sure in 13 or so years, I'll be having fun too...I already have it planned out though...whenever she brings a new boy home, I will be waiting in the living room, sharpening the daggers and swords from my collection. I don't want to suffocate her, but giving her dates an idea of what I can do might be fun! ;)

oh...almost forgot to add...The Madborn is a great guild!!! Couldn't have hoped to find a better group of people! :D

gorloch
06-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah, funny enough, the 10 year old plays now while the 16 year old is all about his GF & begging for Dad's car :D

You haven't convinced that 16 yr old that girls are nothing but trouble and he should stay well clear of them? :D

PIXA

die
06-28-2010, 11:33 AM
hello brothers in madness, 30 minutes and counting and , what the hey - with this new forum page me no likey.

gwlech
06-28-2010, 11:35 AM
hello brothers in madness, 30 minutes and counting and , what the hey - with this new forum page me no likey.

new forum page...whadya mean? I must be missing something...nothing changed for me. (rubs head)

Edite: oh...I see now, don't really use the main page but just look at recent posts. :P

die
07-11-2010, 11:59 AM
GO Netherland World cup final starts in 10 minutes, see you guys tonight.

die
07-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Tell them how much they cost. ;)

BTW, Die, just what cards are those you have in your desk. I really couldn't recognize any of them.

Brom art and a few batman and robin, and some old spellfire cards

die
08-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Im missing you guys...:( sucks being anti social crazy dude

Yajerman01
08-27-2010, 09:39 AM

Yazston_the_Invoker
08-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Im missing you guys...:( sucks being anti social crazy dude

See, but you can still be antisocial crazy dude on thelanis, with a Madborn guild tag! :D

die
08-27-2010, 11:49 PM
:) ty guys .. will talk too you all soon surgery is over and the pills are wearing off lol

Ironforge_Clan
08-28-2010, 12:16 PM
:) ty guys .. will talk too you all soon surgery is over and the pills are wearing off lol

So the lobotmized sex change was a success?

die
08-28-2010, 09:47 PM
So the lobotmized sex change was a success?

i guess i have that coming:).. and if you think thats funny think how this guy fills ...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug

Levonestral
10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
The Madborn are now on the lookout for new members again. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Bilger
10-13-2010, 06:24 PM
The Madborn are now on the lookout for new members again. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Yep, we are looking again. Contact Lev or me or any officer.

Any guildie can point ya to one of us.

Spoonwelder
10-13-2010, 06:59 PM
I had a friend create a Paladin on Thelanis so I have joined him with a Warchanter Bard and we are duoing up our characters on Monday nights. Potentially other evenings as well for him, but my main server is Argo so I will likely only be Mondays with him. Currently both at L4. Once in a guild I am sure we will join guild groups but I am keeping him out of PUG hell for now until he has a handle on the game.

I would like to get us both into Madborn...heard good things about the guild.

At a minimum I would like our renown to go somewhere decent and stop further guild invites.

He's Gorjon and I decided to be original and name my first alt on Thelanis Toogor as well.

We'll be on for sure on Monday and I will try and link up with an officer then if I get positive response here.

dsebutchr
10-14-2010, 11:31 AM
I've had a couple of these guys in groups and they are always solid members of the party.
If the entire guild is like this, they have a lot going for them.

Bilger
10-16-2010, 10:32 AM
I've had a couple of these guys in groups and they are always solid members of the party.
If the entire guild is like this, they have a lot going for them.

TY

What we look for is people who enjoy the game and want to have fun and listen. Atm we are looking more at high end players what I mean by that is people who have at least 1 capped char.

Not to say that if not capped and don't have one we won't give a shot. It is just when a lot on we raid a bit and hate to leave people out.

We do continually run up new char and have fun doing so.

We just need some new blood :D

Yajerman01
10-16-2010, 05:29 PM

Spoonwelder
10-18-2010, 03:42 PM
TY

What we look for is people who enjoy the game and want to have fun and listen. Atm we are looking more at high end players what I mean by that is people who have at least 1 capped char.

Not to say that if not capped and don't have one we won't give a shot. It is just when a lot on we raid a bit and hate to leave people out.

We do continually run up new char and have fun doing so.

We just need some new blood :D

As noted in my earlier post - my friend and I will be on tonight - would love to get into the Madborn as it seems to fit our mentality. I have capped a character on Argo but am new to Thelanis, so if that doesn't fit your guilds needs that is fine.

We'll be running Durks for muckbane and then WW a few times to finish our life in the Harbor. So if any of you have any characters you want to run through this and join us then feel free. I will ping someone in the guild when we get on and are ready to go. If no response we will move on.

Thanks.

sigtrent
10-29-2010, 06:17 PM
I've had a great time playing with Madborn and being a member of the crew. If you like playing the game and you have a sense of humor about it as well, you can't really go wrong.

die
11-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Grat's Sig@Ann on your New show Wish you two the very best,!!!!!!!and a Happy Holiday Season

Theris
11-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks Kahz!

I love running with The Madborn. Casual, skillful, with a sense a humor. I get to talk chop about builds and people actually understand me. Further more, though sometimes they'll let me pike quests, I don't want to -- because their excellent game playing skills motivate me to be a better player myself.

Yajerman01
11-08-2010, 09:01 AM

die
01-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Happy New Year My Mad Brother's@Sister's hope this year is filled with fun, love, and hope for the future. and Happy New Year too the rest of the DDO world !

Levonestral
03-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Shameless bump :D

Grobal
03-10-2011, 02:06 PM
OK so you are a player who likes solid play with guildies who like to help you/each other. You're a Madborn.

OK so you are a player with multiple toons who likes to raid and do epics. You're a Madborn.

Ok so you are a player with great/possibly gimp build ideas but would like help tweaking them out. You're a Madborn.

OK so you are a player who likes to quest, likes to TR, likes to just play DDO! You're a MADBORN!

Madborn listen, follow directions, know how to play key roles, pike :P, and above all are great guys & girls!

Hit us up, we're a great guild. The Madborn is filled with genuinely awesome people (like me lol) who respect one another, share loot, give great build advice (just reroll j/k), and love to have fun. Oh yeah we also got a really big ship with plenty of goodies on it and our website has a raid timer for your toons! Winning!

No Madborn were hurt in the making of this shameless advert.

Yajerman01
03-10-2011, 02:27 PM

Bilger
03-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Except maybe a few halflings or my Thursday Night Roleplaying event!

We always have to have one exception to the rule AL!!:p:D

Bilger
04-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Wanted to give this thread a lil bump we are starting to look for some new blood!!

No major requirements a high lvl toon is nice but not totally required.

We do raid frequently and have fun doing so.

We always have people in all diff lvling ranges.

All we require is want to have fun and listen when needed to complete at the best of are abilities.

We run all content from lowbs to epics.

Anyways will be on Jasarian or Rumail in the next week when not working look for me!!

Planning on a few normal WK runs wednesday afternoon lvl 12 tr (Rumail) when on my day off so look for lfm if want to check us out and maybe get to know us.

Or like said contact me or any guildie in game.:D

Ministry
04-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Great to see one of the original guilds still going strong. If I ever got booted out of my own guild, I would be seriously considering Madborn, as they are a very tight, skilled and fun group. Gratz on your tenure and success.

Levonestral
04-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Great to see one of the original guilds still going strong. If I ever got booted out of my own guild, I would be seriously considering Madborn, as they are a very tight, skilled and fun group. Gratz on your tenure and success.

Thanks Ministry. Yep, it'll be our 5th year Anniversary this August :D

Levonestral
05-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Still keeping an eye out for a few more good players.

If you want to catch us in raids, we generally start raiding around 10PM est most evenings.

We also have some scheduled raids set in place: Epic DQ/Dragon/Chrono Wed/Sat nights, ToD runs Thurs 10pm EST. Quite often we'll flow into other raids after these. Friday's tend to be random-raid nights.

Sun/Mon/Tues are usually quieter, so we lean toward running lowbies / TRs those nights. If you're looking for a smaller group to hang out with, these nights would work best for you.

die
09-20-2011, 10:31 PM
:)

Levonestral
09-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Hey Kahz, good to see you're around again :)

Izdaari
10-10-2011, 06:36 AM
Sounds like a terrific guild with a great rep and a great attitude. That's what I'm used to from my EQ, SWG and WoW experience (same guild in all three).

Sigtrent doesn't know me, but I know him from a gazillion posts on the forums and his recommendation means a lot to me.

Maybe I'll talk to y'all in game soon. :)

Levonestral
02-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Opening our doors once again for a few more new recruits.

Give me a shout here in the forums or in game if you're interested and we'll arrange a time to catch up.

Levonestral
04-07-2013, 11:07 PM
The Madborn is once again looking for some new members.

Also, we're always looking to build upon social networking with other guilds. If you are a leader of a guild that shares our style and would like to provide your members more chances to run quests/raids, then please contact me.

Bilger
04-08-2013, 02:02 PM
We are a laid back, easy going guild with a bunch of great people.

We aren't hardcore, but we can handle EE's and such. We just have fun doing it.

We can zerg with the best of them, but we prefer to just chill, laugh, and work as a team to get things done without drama.

If looking for a guild where people are about fun, family, and look out for each other, that is us.

Contact us if interested or if in a guild and want to broaden horizons for your guild and give your guildies people to play with contact us. We have a few friends in other guilds we run with all the time and would love to expand that. To give others of same mindset people to run with.

Panzermeyer
02-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Glad to have just joined the guild. I have enjoyed running with you guys for the last few weeks, and love your guys ship layout. Will be nice to start raiding more.

So the wifey and I happy to join your merry band of adventurers.

Toozdae
02-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the Madhouse! We're happy to have you.

Panzermeyer
02-10-2014, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the Madhouse! We're happy to have you.

Happy to be there.

So you are the crazy minion handler huh? =)

Cryohazard
02-13-2014, 06:40 PM
I'll put a +1 in for these guys. They're a great group of guys to raid with.

Thalone
02-13-2014, 09:37 PM
I can attest that no member of The Madborn has ever urinated through my window.

Cryohazard
02-14-2014, 05:28 PM
Oh did you want your squirrel back? I think I gave it to Bibi

Evennote
02-15-2014, 04:20 AM
I'll put a +1 in for these guys. They're a great group of guys to raid with.

Add my +1 as well. Madborn is some of the best people on the server. :)