PDA

View Full Version : Shards of Power

Mackem
01-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Could someone please advise where exactly Shards of (Power/Great Power/Supreme Power) come from for T1-T3 greensteel upgrades?

I am now a proud owner of my first GS blank item and trying to read on what I would have ot gather to upgrade it. Been to few Shroud framing runs, picked some small, medium and large ingredients but not exactly sure where the shards come from. :)

Cheers, and thanks in advance.

hydra_ex
01-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Could someone please advise where exactly Shards of (Power/Great Power/Supreme Power) come from for T1-T3 greensteel upgrades?

I am now a proud owner of my first GS blank item and trying to read on what I would have ot gather to upgrade it. Been to few Shroud framing runs, picked some small, medium and large ingredients but not exactly sure where the shards come from. :)

Cheers, and thanks in advance.

Shards generally come out of the same chest which drops ingredients of the same size.

IE
Shard of Power - First set of chests.
Shard of Great Power - Underwater or out of water part III chests.
Shard of Supreme Power - Part IV or V chests.

Note that they are rarish however, especially those darn pesky regular shards.

Mackem
01-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you very much :)

This explains why I have not get any after "just" a few runs.

Lorien_the_First_One
01-17-2010, 06:58 PM
They also bind to character so you often hear people say "shard for roll" when they have been given a shared they don't need.

sly_1
01-17-2010, 10:40 PM
oddly, the regular shards seem more rare than the greater and supremes. regardless, by the time you have the other mats for tier 1 and tier 2, you should definitely have the shards you need as well. Unless your like ridiculously unlucky :p

Never hurts to let the team know you need a shard, ppl are generally pretty cool about giving em away when they are unneeded.

Dawn_Falcon
01-18-2010, 07:03 AM
There tend to be a few shroud raids "farming p1", which can be a good idea when you have the mats for p1 crafting and still no shard...