PDA

View Full Version : Gray Moon / Cult of Six

DownClan
01-17-2010, 02:32 AM
It appears that the Grey Moon and Cult of Six quest chains on Sorrowdusk are dependent. There is no way to repeat CO6 without doing the multi-step Grey Moon. But Grey Moon is level 6, and CO6 is level 8. This is a pain.

It would be nice if these chains could be decoupled, so that CO6 is easier to repeat on its own.

(Unless I missed some trick for repeating CO6...)

--DownClan

Quikster
01-17-2010, 02:34 AM
You missed a trick. Repeat co6 by talking to the same ogre Bruku i think his name is. He will give you an option which quest chain to reset.

cdemeritt
01-17-2010, 02:35 AM
unless they've recently changed this, they are seperate... you need to talk to Bruuku, and be careful to reset Co6 only, and not grey moon waning... (easy mistake to make)

DownClan
01-17-2010, 02:56 AM
Bruku, the guy at the bottom? I talked to the guy at the top, and he didn't give me the option, so presumably that's where I failed. I will try again in a little bit, and post results.

Thanks!

--DownClan

Emili
01-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Years ago they were tightly coupled but they split it... Co6 is repeatable by itself and has been for quite some time. Co6 always starts with Bruku.

cdemeritt
01-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Bruku, the guy at the bottom? I talked to the guy at the top, and he didn't give me the option, so presumably that's where I failed. I will try again in a little bit, and post results.

Thanks!

--DownClan

The guy at the bottom..