PDA

View Full Version : Sarlona Raidathon

RoboVanguard
01-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Sooooo yeah. This is Kevlin from Sarlona. There's probably a good chance you've seen me around on my gimpy intimitank >.> But aside from that... I don't know about y'all, but I don't really like sitting around waiting for raid groups to fill. As it stands right now, I'd like to run all my raids in one day as opposed to splitting it over two days as I'm doing right now. Since I'm ready for 7 of the 9 raids (not VoN or ToD flagged yet, I'll run those later on a reincarnation), I figured I'd try to set up a schedule for the raids. The raids will take place on Monday and Thursday of every week, and I'll list the times in US Pacific (that's GMT -8), and 3 hours behind Eastern... So here it is, go ahead and sign up if you like and I'll probably have a user chat group set up. Will probably name it raidathon, but I have to go check up on that. Anyway, here's my proposed schedule, and if anyone wants in I'll go ahead and set it up. It'll probably start running week after this one as I want to give people ample opportunity to sign up. Of course, if I can't fill the group I'll have to pug for the rest of the slots (this also goes for no-shows). The idea is to get a static group that can work well together and run raids fast. As we get used to each others' playstyles we can probably start running some of the tougher raids on higher difficulties.

So, there's my introduction, and now for the instructions. List the character name(s) you want to raid with and which raids you want to run on that character. Feel free to mix and match different characters if you like. Also if you'd like to serve one of the special roles of the group, that'd be nice to know. Each raid should have at least 1 healer spec, would be safer to have 2 for some raids. Some raids will need someone with rogue abilities, so I'll denote that as well. Preferences for raids will be listed next to the name of the raid.

So here we go: the proposed schedule. If people have issues I'll be willing to reschedule, but it shouldn't be a problem.

9:00 AM Shroud (normal) (2 healers, 1 caster, rogue skills a plus)
1) Traumateam (Healer)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

10:00 AM Hound of Xoriat (normal) (2 healers, bard, caster if possible)
1) Traumateam (Healer)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

10:30 AM Vision of Destruction (normal) (1-2 healers, bard, rogue skills)
1) Traumateam (Healer)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

11:00 AM Against the Demon Queen (normal) and DQ Raid (elite) (1 healer, 2 or more casters)
1) Shile/Traumateam (DPS/Healer)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

Food Break!

12:30 PM Reaver's Fate (elite) (healer, evasion builds, 2 or more casters)
1) Shile (DPS)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

1:00 PM Twilight Forge (normal) and Titan Raid (elite) (1 healer, 1 caster, green puzzle solver, pillar bottoms director, pillar tops prepper, laser guy, crystal runners)
1) Shile (DPS)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

2:30 PM Abbot Raid (elite) (capstone cleric preferred, 2 for goggles, 3 for roids, 2 healers preferred)
1) Shile/Traumateam (DPS/Healer)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

On a final note, please make sure your character is FLAGGED for the raid. For the abbot raid, I may reserve slots for those in the user chat channel for the raid for the special jobs first. Further instructions will follow.

Shiler
01-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Shile melee dps - any
and
Traumateam healer - vod, hox, shroud [not like to pug in those 3], and DQ
probably will just stick to shile on first couple runs , and then go on trauma

Abbot roids, - never done anything else, will try to but might be impossible.