PDA

View Full Version : Need more VISIBLE Mouse Pointers/Cursors (Selectable like Dice).

Duskslayer
01-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Greets.

The current mouse pointer - while very crisp and neat - is very tiny and blends with the UI and overall DDO terrain colors (beige/pale/light brown... hmmm.. ).

Usually, in the heat of a tense fight - I lose track of where my mouse pointer is onscreen. Even though I move it around its too camouflaged to locate fast enough for those critical combat moments.

It would be nice if we could get a set of selectable mouse pointers (small, medium, large) - and perhaps with a choice of colors (similar to dice choices - bright red, noen green, etc) so some of us with slightly less color-perception can track things better.

A similar issue was raised here as well:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=222387

Please /sign this if you support this.

Thanks.

Fenrisulven6
01-15-2010, 03:25 AM
/signed

Those of us that use controllers don't always have a hand on the mouse. I use a dual stick, so I'm always having to leave the cursor off a "dead" zone [ex: if its resting on a hotbar, I cant attack until I find the cursor and move it off the dead zone]. This often results in "Death By Mouse" and is frustrating.

Please give us options to change the cursor so we can locate it more easily.

Tooky
01-15-2010, 06:54 AM
/signed

Losing my mouse pointer when combat begins has been my main UI gripe since I started playing. It's easy to find in the quiet momemnts as it's the only thing moving. With a screen full of mobs, spells, debris and floating numbers of various colours and sizes when I'm desparate for that clicky to save my life, the small, camouflaged mouse pointer is a killer. The eye is good at picking up mocement but when everythings moving the pointer just disappears. I always feel annoyed if I die because of that :(

So yes please, selectably larger. Colours too might help.

How hard can it be? lol

GreyRogue
01-15-2010, 07:22 AM
I'm no expert, but isn't this something that you could fix to whatever specs you like by taking advantage of DDO's support for custom skins (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=135607)?

Fenrisulven6
01-15-2010, 10:24 AM
I doubt it, looks like most are cosmetic changes that don't do much for the cursor.

But THIS IS SUCH AN ANNOYANCE that I will dl all of them and see if any address the mouse cursor issue. I'm even willing to risk the beta's bugging my system...

sigh...

DarkThoughts
01-15-2010, 11:00 PM
/signed

This has been one of my main issues since I started playing DDO. I even looked into designing custom skins as I have the skill to do so, but I found no options for changing the pointer's appearance.

If it is in fact a changeable image, I would greatly appreciate if somebody could tell me what files to look for in the UI folder.

Duskslayer
01-20-2010, 12:02 PM
/signed

Those of us that use controllers don't always have a hand on the mouse. I use a dual stick, so I'm always having to leave the cursor off a "dead" zone [ex: if its resting on a hotbar, I cant attack until I find the cursor and move it off the dead zone]. This often results in "Death By Mouse" and is frustrating.

Please give us options to change the cursor so we can locate it more easily.

Heh, "Death by Mouse"! Thats a good one. :)

Cedwin
01-20-2010, 01:06 PM
This has been one of my main issues since I started playing DDO. I even looked into designing custom skins as I have the skill to do so, but I found no options for changing the pointer's appearance.

If it is in fact a changeable image, I would greatly appreciate if somebody could tell me what files to look for in the UI folder.

Yep. It's not one of the available assets that can be changed via the skin template. Unless they just forgot to include the asset name. Most likely it's hard coded in one of the .dat files. I've checked the resource files, found a few debugging forms, string tables, and icons, but no cursors. (those couldn't be modified anyways, the launcher verifies all files when connecting)

Duskslayer
01-24-2010, 01:32 PM
/signed

Losing my mouse pointer when combat begins has been my main UI gripe since I started playing. It's easy to find in the quiet momemnts as it's the only thing moving. With a screen full of mobs, spells, debris and floating numbers of various colours and sizes when I'm desparate for that clicky to save my life, the small, camouflaged mouse pointer is a killer. The eye is good at picking up mocement but when everythings moving the pointer just disappears. I always feel annoyed if I die because of that :(

So yes please, selectably larger. Colours too might help.

How hard can it be? lol

In battle I am usually healing (self and others), dual wield slashing my kama's, switching between wands, gunning with repeaters, removing debuffs, changing stances back & forth (since non-monk weapons drop the stances), and running backwards or in circles. It's very easy to lose track of that tiny beige pointer which can take several seconds to find when the whole world is moving and exploding around you.

Cyanide_Death
01-24-2010, 02:10 PM
/signed

I absolutely hate the cursor, it is far too small for the resolution I play the game at. It would be sweet to be able to customize it... I would want a bright purple glowing dagger to hopefully see the cursor when getting blasted by fireballs and snow storms, fog clouds, glitter dust, etc.

Duskslayer
01-28-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm no expert, but isn't this something that you could fix to whatever specs you like by taking advantage of DDO's support for custom skins (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=135607)?

Heck, if they simply let us use the Windows OS cursor (instead of overlaying it with the DDO one) - we can customize that for to work!

GreyRogue
01-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Yep. It's not one of the available assets that can be changed via the skin template. Unless they just forgot to include the asset name. Most likely it's hard coded in one of the .dat files. I've checked the resource files, found a few debugging forms, string tables, and icons, but no cursors. (those couldn't be modified anyways, the launcher verifies all files when connecting)

I just looked through the sample assets, and the pointer was not one of the included .tga files. That is disappointing to me. I don't think I have ever died from not being able to find my mouse cursor, but I definitely have been severely inconvenienced by it.

calvinklien
01-28-2010, 07:55 AM
/signed

wow, i thought it was just me.

...spending those critical seconds spinning my mouse all over the place just to SEE the pointer, ugh. talk about frustration.

megathon
01-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Noone's tried to make UI mods? I see in the options that you can load up new UI skins.

Horrorscope
01-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Yes!

Spookyaction
01-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Asked for previously still needed.

Duskslayer
03-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Asked for previously still needed.

Agreed.

Noctus
03-08-2010, 05:32 PM
/signed.

I play the game in a high resolution, and when the combat is flashing all over the screen loosing the position of the cursor for even half a secound can mean death in a critical situation.

I had it happen, it was highly annoying.

Please make it modify-able.

Monroid
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Agreed.

Double agreement

Cedwin
03-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Noone's tried to make UI mods? I see in the options that you can load up new UI skins.

Read the posts up above yours, it's already been tried, can't do it.

Duskslayer
04-15-2010, 06:30 PM
This needs to be fixed - arrgh!!! Dead again!

Aschbart
04-16-2010, 02:15 AM
/signed

On a 1650*1050 resolution the pointer is near invisible even in quiet times. And a lower resolution will in fact be even worse on my LCD monitor, because then the image gets all blurry.

I've tried windowed mode to get a smaller resolution but that doesn't resize the cursor and adds another danger: when I lose the pointer and frantically move it to find it again I might accidentally click on some other window, overlaying the DDO one, or worse, I accidentally click on the border of the window (I normally keep the button pressed until I know what I clicked on to prevent actually activating sth I don't want) resizing it to like 100 pixels width! It wouldn't be so bad if DDO didn't automatically rearrange all hotbars dependend on window size (this is another issue, I'd really appreciate if they stopped doing that!!!)

Calebro
04-16-2010, 02:49 AM
Ah yes, I thought another one of these was about due.

/signed yet again

Dragon-Kin
05-04-2010, 04:47 PM
/signed - need this bad - seems like an easy enhancement...

Chelsa
05-04-2010, 07:58 PM
This would be a nice custom UI feature to add to the game.

It has been asked for any number of times in the past to.

Sharzade
05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Greets.

The current mouse pointer - while very crisp and neat - is very tiny and blends with the UI and overall DDO terrain colors (beige/pale/light brown... hmmm.. ).

Usually, in the heat of a tense fight - I lose track of where my mouse pointer is onscreen. Even though I move it around its too camouflaged to locate fast enough for those critical combat moments.

It would be nice if we could get a set of selectable mouse pointers (small, medium, large) - and perhaps with a choice of colors (similar to dice choices - bright red, noen green, etc) so some of us with slightly less color-perception can track things better.

Thanks.

Completely and Utterly Signed.

I'd make my mouse pointer HUGE and Hot Pink! :D

Sharz
;) :D :p

Duskslayer
05-11-2010, 09:47 AM

Sharz

Hotness! *sizzle*

mws2970
05-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Cowbells!

Extispex
05-11-2010, 10:17 AM
There's a setting you can enable in Windows that will show the location of the cursor.
When it's enable you can press ctrl to see where the cursor is.
This works in-game too, as long as you're not moving the cursor about when you press ctrl.
I've tried it out on Windows Vista and Windows Seven.

iamsamoth0
05-12-2010, 11:57 PM
/signed

Spookyaction
05-13-2010, 03:30 AM
There's a setting you can enable in Windows that will show the location of the cursor.
When it's enable you can press ctrl to see where the cursor is.
This works in-game too, as long as you're not moving the cursor about when you press ctrl.
I've tried it out on Windows Vista and Windows Seven.

Hmm this may be helpful but I'm not sure exactly what you mean. 1st how do you enable it ? if its just going to give a readout of 1200x432 or some such thing i dont think thats going to help me personally.

EDIT:

Ok you can turn this on in the mouse properties control panel, however in windows 7 it does not work in game unless you are windowed. Too bad cause its awesome, a big circle appears around the point making it a cinch to find ...

Kromize
05-13-2010, 04:19 AM
Also, there's an option in most operating systems so that when u press control, it will display a blink/flicker whatever to show you where your pointer is. They can import something like that too.

ChaneDDO
05-15-2010, 06:07 AM
/signed

One of my biggest gripes about the UI. Everything should be resizable but the cursor is definitely my top priority. I've been playing DDO for 3+ years at 1920x1200 and I still lose the cursor in fast paced fights.

Duskslayer
05-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Also, there's an option in most operating systems so that when u press control, it will display a blink/flicker whatever to show you where your pointer is. They can import something like that too.

"Most Ops Systems"?? :) Seems new generation people dont know what XP is anymore! Vendors push Vista/Win7 and the rest of the world is forgotten?

Calebro
05-21-2010, 09:03 PM
"Most Ops Systems"?? :) Seems new generation people dont know what XP is anymore! Vendors push Vista/Win7 and the rest of the world is forgotten?

That option is available in XP as well.

Control Panel > Appearance and Themes > Mouse Pointers (on the left) > Pointer Options > {last option on the bottom}

ffejrxx
05-24-2010, 03:37 PM
/signed

i use the ctrl/alt keys for other games and dont want to enable that just for ddo

id like the cursor more visable
the ddo skins are good, but dont change the mouse cursor skin/colors/style

playing at 1680x1050 or 1920x1080 makes it tiny

Eladiun
05-24-2010, 03:48 PM
/Signed... This and dragging locked toolbars are my 2 biggest combat annoyances.

EHRepli
06-09-2010, 04:01 AM
/Signed

8BitBanger
06-09-2010, 07:20 AM
/signed !

Duskslayer
08-15-2010, 03:15 PM
That option is available in XP as well.

Control Panel > Appearance and Themes > Mouse Pointers (on the left) > Pointer Options > {last option on the bottom}

Aye it is indeed available. Thanks.

But for DDO, it doesnt do anything, specially in Windowed mode - where it stutters and freezes the DDO screen for 5 seconds when used. Unfortunately, this is not a workable soultion. :(

We need more colors and mice pointer icons (preferably scalable/resizable) so we can see our tiny brown pointer.

Calebro
08-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Aye it is indeed available. Thanks.

But for DDO, it doesnt do anything, specially in Windowed mode - where it stutters and freezes the DDO screen for 5 seconds when used. Unfortunately, this is not a workable soultion. :(

We need more colors and mice pointer icons (preferably scalable/resizable) so we can see our tiny brown pointer.

I don't have that problem. :confused:
The trick is that you can't be moving the mouse when you do it, or the movement overrides the locater.

But I completely agree that options on this would be amazing.

Akrilus
08-16-2010, 05:48 PM
/signed

quickbunnie
09-17-2010, 01:59 PM
/signed

I play at 2560x1440 (which is AWESOME, my XP bar doesn't even make it to the other side of the screen) - I think I lose my cursor about 50% of the time when I need to click on an hotbar.
It's so hard to see. Since I play in mouse look mode most of the time, I've learned to place my mouse in the same spot when switching in/out of moues look mode. This way I have a reference point near my hotbars to find my cursor. It's very annoying, and in the heat of battle I often go back into mouse look mode before returning to my reference point. At which point finding my cursor is almost a lost cause.

Most MMO's have a more "active" cursor - turns into a sword when target an enemy mob, a hand/conversation bubble on an NPC, etc. I guess DDO does this a little, in mouse look mode I know the reticle turns red when targeting an enemy mob. I don't care about that stuff for the most part, the most important change would by the color - the tan blends in with 50% of the background textures in DDO. I wouldn't say no to a larger cursor either.

Anyways, I think the Dev's mentioned some overall UI changes and a new UISkinArtPack.zip for U7. Chance for a new cursor, or customizable one? This thread could use some "Read by a dev" love. :)

phalaeo
09-17-2010, 02:03 PM
/signed.

RJBsComputer
09-17-2010, 11:25 PM
/signed

Read all of the above.

Hendrik
09-18-2010, 07:26 AM
/John Hancock

Cleanincubus
10-22-2010, 12:13 PM
/signed

Sorry for bringing an old thread back up, but I was about to make my own thread about this anyways.

I don't care about aesthetics when it come to making something like this more functional. I don't care if it's even customizable, as long as it's bright enough for me to see where my pointer is at all times. Make it bright pink, purple, neon green, blue, magenta; I don't care as long as I can always see it. Please sign this people, if you agree that this needs to be changed.

ddo4u
10-22-2010, 01:08 PM
/signed

madmaxhunter
10-22-2010, 01:22 PM
/signed

10 month old thread. Doubt it's going to change (how many updates in that time?). I do agree, losing the cursor is a pain in the arse, bb on top of fw on top of ck on top of ms, at least you will probably lag out at that point and have plenty of time to find your cursor before the rapid fire --> death. Oops, that was fixed in Update 7.

Chette
10-22-2010, 01:49 PM
/signed

I've set up custom keys for a couple of my hotbars so I rarely have my hand on my mouse. Occasionally I need to quickly click something on another hotbar I don't have keyed and not being able to find my mouse can definitely be the difference between success and failure.

nerdychaz
10-22-2010, 09:34 PM
/signed

Flavus
10-30-2010, 12:57 PM
/signed

It's real pain finding cursor when in panic mode.

Duskslayer
11-05-2010, 02:06 PM
/signed again!

We still need this please. :)

tziankarisch
11-05-2010, 08:11 PM

Sharz

I think i would go with Purple, but if they gave me the choice of hot pink or standard, even tho i hate pink, it would definately win

most definately /signed

VonBek
11-05-2010, 09:00 PM
/signed

ChaneDDO
12-20-2010, 07:20 AM
/signed

CMPetro
01-19-2011, 09:46 AM
/sign

I could not agree more

PNellesen
01-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Most emphatically /SIGNED

Same as a few others, I have a pretty high resolution, and I would LOVE to at least make the cursor somewhat larger, and would like even more to be able to make it some god-awful bright color that stands out against most every background.

(Sure, we're semi-necroing this, but it's too good an idea to let die)

HammerOfJustice
01-31-2011, 01:51 PM
...I can't find my mouse pointer to make the reply screen active!

/signed, signed, signed!

Izdaari
02-07-2011, 08:51 PM
/signed

I play at 1920 x 1080, and finding the tiny, low contrast mouse cursor in the heat of battle is my single biggest frustration with the game.

fudtone
02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
/Signed

I just realized I could enable mouse trails also (ty for the tip on the control button beacon!). Vista 64 34" screen max res it gets lost every few minutes.

Ongda
02-23-2011, 07:09 PM
/signed

Need a fat cursor

/resigned

Qistnix
07-08-2011, 05:47 PM
/signed

I know this is an old thread. But I find it too important to let it die!
Come on devs...Give the cursor a little love!!!!!

articwarrior
07-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Heh, "Death by Mouse"! Thats a good one. :)

is that like the vorpal bunny? :D

Rektor
07-17-2011, 06:38 PM
/signed

100% agree

chickenmaniac
08-07-2011, 12:00 AM
/signed

Autolycus
08-07-2011, 12:18 AM
/signed

LordSock
08-08-2011, 08:27 PM
I agree with everyone above. I lose my mouse a lot when healing and its frustrating.. Would be nice to be able to customize it. Probably wouldn't be too hard to even put in a few mouse pointers in the GUI options somewhere.

wez
08-09-2011, 06:03 AM
/signed,please
this is really bad in quests like devils assault where alot is going off in a small space

Vinitsu
08-09-2011, 06:19 AM
/signed

I play at 1920 x 1080, and finding the tiny, low contrast mouse cursor in the heat of battle is my single biggest frustration with the game.

/Signed

Strider1963
08-09-2011, 06:47 AM
We REALLY need to have different cursor options. I am colorblind and have a VERY difficult time finding my cursor in battles. I am not a good typist, so primarily using the keyboard is really not an option for me. Why not simply allow us to import a cursor from windows, theres a great oversized white cursor with a black outline which should do the trick in most situations.

RandomKeypress
08-09-2011, 06:53 AM
/signed

It is very frustrating to loose the pointer in the heat of combat, especially when it's over a dead area. You can find it again, but it costs precious seconds. I don't recall it killing me directly, but it's certainly killed a few people my healer has grouped with...

LucidLTS
08-09-2011, 12:18 PM
/Signed!

Please! I lose my mouse pointer all the time. I'd love a large hunter orange arrow so I could keep track of it.

chickenmaniac
08-16-2011, 05:57 PM
/signed

BitkaCK2
08-16-2011, 06:31 PM
/signed

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9UJsVyXnREY/TdBu4wZd9hI/AAAAAAAADbc/27An45MlM4k/s1600/mouse-cursor-hand-pointer.jpg

bitkaCK2

Kromize
08-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Need Tasty Ham Cursor...

ChaneDDO
10-30-2011, 02:29 PM
Why can't they put in this simple request...........losing my cursor in a screenful of spell effects is not fun.

Esserbe
10-30-2011, 06:12 PM
An option for a high visibility cursor, like bright orange/pink/green etc would be nice.

Delssar
10-30-2011, 06:17 PM
/signed
BUT, they only do this after they fix everything else and finish the prestige lines

stupnick
11-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Bump

Autolycus
11-21-2011, 05:36 AM
With all of the unwanted UI changes, you'd think they could add some requested changes like this. Signed again.

ChaneDDO
11-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Signed again and again and again

Strider1963
11-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Signed yet again....I mean, how much programming does it take to add a few alternate cursors, or to import windows cursors????

ChaneDDO
02-15-2012, 06:29 PM
2 years since this thread was posted and we still can't change the bloody mouse cursor..................

redraider
02-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Omg Y E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ungood
02-15-2012, 07:29 PM

Thanks.

Ok that would be win.. to make the mouse pointers Dice! 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided options with variable colors to choose from. I could so get behind that plan, and it would so fit the D&D mechanic.

Check this Image out for Ideas!

http://q-workshop.com/gfx/preorder/cthulhu_czf_sold.jpg (http://q-workshop.com/preorder.php?lang=EN&sell_type=DETAL)

/Signed - Developers! Make this happen!

blerkington
02-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Signed.

balancetraveller
03-05-2012, 11:34 AM
/signed

Good to know I ain't the only one havng this problem...

danotmano1998
03-05-2012, 11:42 AM
One of the Dev's commented on this, and basically said that the cursor is something that they can't enlarge. (At this point)

They are working on possible color changes, etc, to make a workaround.

I'd search it and post the link, but with the amount of forum activity lately, even the Dev Tracker is spam mad... Geez, somebody should get a raise!

Missing_Minds
03-05-2012, 11:47 AM
One of the Dev's commented on this, and basically said that the cursor is something that they can't enlarge. (At this point)

They are working on possible color changes, etc, to make a workaround.

I'd search it and post the link, but with the amount of forum activity lately, even the Dev Tracker is spam mad... Geez, somebody should get a raise!

Madfloyd. I knew who to go look for. His most recent posts pretty much have only been about it as it irks him as well.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=4339708#post4339708

The cursor is something the DDO dev team can't enlarge. It is something the Turbine Engine team has to do.

ChaneDDO
03-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for posting that. At least we now know they are aware of it. Hopefully we will see something soon(tm) even if its only a color option at first.

thebeast1985
03-06-2012, 01:24 AM
i found myself too many times searching for that bloody little thing in my screen so an implementation to see it (or even find it) would be appreciated.

/signed!

dodger72
03-06-2012, 07:55 AM
pretty sure I signed this before.

/signed

again infinite

Dev's....this is a little thing. Please.

falcon2030
03-06-2012, 08:04 AM
I know I've signed before but need to reiiterate with

/Herbie Hancock :D

~Quilny
03-06-2012, 06:39 PM
/singed

Mastese
03-06-2012, 06:48 PM
/Signed

-Mastese

Marcus-Hawkeye
03-06-2012, 06:52 PM
/signed

Quad boxing it's sometime pretty hard to find which screen my pointer is on...

Callavan
03-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Yes, devs, we'd still like to be able to modify our cursor set. It's pretty easy to do in Windows. It'd be great if we could get that in DDO. As it stands now it's way too easy to lose the blasted little thing when everything hits the fan.

/signed

Zyerz
03-11-2012, 07:43 PM
/signed

Hehe its my main problem indeed. Im fighting stuff and suddenly, I need to use potion or wand, but I cant find it... :eek:
I gotta run around like a kobold till I find the mouse.

airavon
03-12-2012, 08:13 PM
/signed

It is annoying trying to find the mouse , especially in combat. Plus the idea of having a glowing purple and Black Skeletal Finger as the mouse is win.

Izdaari
05-04-2012, 01:11 PM
We still need this fixed!

Larger, higher contrast mouse cursor please! If it takes the Turbine Engine Team to do it, don't the devs have some way of communicating with them?

brunothetav
05-04-2012, 03:05 PM
/signed

wow, i thought it was just me.

...spending those critical seconds spinning my mouse all over the place just to SEE the pointer, ugh. talk about frustration.

This!!

/signed

Xynot2
05-04-2012, 09:00 PM
/signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed signed

I havent died but I have had times where I cant find my cursor. VERY annoying not to have it customizable.

ChaneDDO
09-09-2012, 05:01 AM
This still needs to be implemented. A good majority of people are now using high resolution monitors so this needs to be dealt with.

Strider1963
09-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Yes, this still has not been resolved.. Supposedly with U15 the mouse pointer was made "higher definition" but I personally dont see any difference... The devs apparently don't comprehend that it needs to be larger, and for me, simply white with a black outline.... thats why it would just be easier to let us import our own mouse cursor from windows. A large part of the male population is color blind and it makes it more difficult to play the game.....

fco-karatekid
09-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Yes, this still has not been resolved.. Supposedly with U15 the mouse pointer was made "higher definition" but I personally dont see any difference... The devs apparently don't comprehend that it needs to be larger, and for me, simply white with a black outline.... thats why it would just be easier to let us import our own mouse cursor from windows. A large part of the male population is color blind and it makes it more difficult to play the game.....

For me the update did in fact make it larger and brighter. Now rather than losing the cursor 80% of the time when a battle is underway, I only lose it about 5-10% of the time. Though MUCH better now, I still think variable colors like the die would be preferable.

Dysmetria
09-09-2012, 11:27 AM
The new cursor is much more visible to me.

Strider1963
09-10-2012, 06:56 AM
The new cursor is much more visible to me.

Well, are you color blind???? When I took the color blind test, the one with the colored dots, I only saw what was on the first page, everything else was transparent..... the mouse needs to be better for me

ChaneDDO
11-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Still wishing they would spend a little time making the cursor customisable.........

ChaneDDO
01-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Maybe this will work....

Turbine - lots of people will pay TP to be able to customise the mouse cursor