PDA

View Full Version : Lv 6 Prestige per class?

Catholicon
01-14-2010, 05:49 PM
If I have a level 12 or 18 character who's dual/triple class-level 6, can I take one prestige enhancements for each class?

Anneliese
01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
yes, you can take multiple prestige enhancements, max of 1 per class and 1 per race

Example: Elven Arcane Archer 5 ; Kensai 1; Frenzied Berserker 1; Tempest 1

Zenako
01-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Absolutely if you meet all the requirements. I have a elven Ranger/Rogue - Elven Arcane Archer/Assassin combo. (The Assassin PrE only requires enhancements so is easy to fit in.)

Tuney
01-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Though in Anneliese's example wouldn't work. Because Elven Arcane archer counts as a ranger PrE so you can't have Tempest as that is a Ranger PrE.

unbongwah
01-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Just be sure you add up your enhancement requirements before committing yourself to a build, or you may find you don't have enough points for everything you need!

Catholicon
01-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Just be sure you add up your enhancement requirements before committing yourself to a build, or you may find you don't have enough points for everything you need!

Is there a quick and easy way of doing that, or just the old fashioned way of pen, paper & calculator?

Greydeath
01-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Also note that some PrEs are 'exclusive' and would prevent you from getting another due to conflicting enhancement requirements:

iirc Deepwoods Sniper & Assassin cannot be taken simultaneously :(

Emili
01-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Exactly... some of the costs in feat and pre-enhancements when combined not only are cutting close but also eat into other enhancements you may have wanted or feel you needed.