PDA

View Full Version : Shroud strategy...

Gum
01-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Hjello,

We have been guilding and pugging the Shroud a few times now. We do just great until part five. This is what usually happens. We get down all the red names, save one, all casters get sp, assignments are made, two people stand on top of the alter so that red falls in front of the alter, red name dies, red drops, dps surrounds red, clerics start casting heals, about 3 to 4 die, red escapes and pwns everyone.

Now I've run the Shroud several times, but that was before red started glitching in part four. Before now, this strategy has just about always produced good results. The biggest problem we have had besides this is red not wanting to fall in front of the alter, DPS jumps on him at the wrong spot, and clerics can't get their heals on the party.
Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks...Gum

dj.kickz
01-13-2010, 11:55 AM
my shroud strategy is to find 5 friends and go do it!

thomprob
01-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi gum!

Couple things to try...I've found these days I'm running the pools much less when clericing. What I do is when red drops I drop a mass heal, quickened, emp hjeal then start a count. 1,2,3 drop a mass crit heal then by the time that pops the timer is up on mass heal itself then I pop another. This usually spreads out my mana useage evenly enough. I'll occaisionally run pools if red is in the right spots but it's not always necessary.

Peace

dj.kickz
01-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi gum!

Couple things to try...I've found these days I'm running the pools much less when clericing. What I do is when red drops I drop a mass heal, quickened, emp hjeal then start a count. 1,2,3 drop a mass crit heal then by the time that pops the timer is up on mass heal itself then I pop another. This usually spreads out my mana useage evenly enough. I'll occaisionally run pools if red is in the right spots but it's not always necessary.

Peace

you know mass heal only hits 6 people right? if ur shroud group only has 6 people meleeing harry thats probably why ur not doing so good.

thomprob
01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
you know mass heal only hits 6 people right? if ur shroud group only has 6 people meleeing harry thats probably why ur not doing so good.

The spell description states mass heal casts the spell heal on multiple targets, it says nothing about being limited to only six. Are you sure about that?

Cedwin
01-13-2010, 03:03 PM
The spell description states mass heal casts the spell heal on multiple targets, it says nothing about being limited to only six. Are you sure about that?

I'm not sure if it's a bug, or WAI, but it only hits 6 targets. I could see it being WAI, since mass healing 12 people may be considered over-powered.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2396748

Gum
01-13-2010, 04:31 PM
my shroud strategy is to find 5 friends and go do it!

lol thanks. I've been going in with twelve.

Hi gum!

Peace

Yo Ishy :)

So it seems the initial heals are very critical to get in the groove. I haven't played cleric since the update, but I'm in there on my bard and sorc. I even help hjeal on my bard, and about 2-5 melees go down so fast at the very start of the fight. Maybe take three clerics in there? I know when I was hjealing on Argo I would do just about the same as you. Time my hjealing out so that I had a steady flow of different hjeals coming. It could be that the clerics don't quite have the experience to heal this way, and just need a little coaching. Good to see ya bud, and Alor gave me some vent info, so maybe talk to ya soon ;) Pjeace...Gum

dj.kickz
01-13-2010, 06:20 PM
lol thanks. I've been going in with twelve.

my way seems to be working pretty good for me.

Lithic
01-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Your problems likely stem from the gear availablilty on your newbie server. If you were around at the beginning of mod 6, we use to use the triple hero method while everyone else ranged. This was mostly due to the lack of uber dps weapons and our inexperience with mass cure spells. If you want to win no matter the time, you might try 1 tank per cleric (add 1 wf per caster with reco) and have the rest range. It will take twice as long (or more), but it should work every time.

Oh and make sure everyone has stoneskin at the beginning. Meteor swarm does 10 pts x 4 blunt damage (no save) which I think can be prevented by stoneskin, while the fire part is eliminated by fire resistance.

Gum
01-13-2010, 08:48 PM
my way seems to be working pretty good for me.

That is good for you. Obviously, as evidenced by this thread, we haven't got to a point of taking only six in.

Your problems likely stem from the gear availablilty on your newbie server. If you were around at the beginning of mod 6, we use to use the triple hero method while everyone else ranged. This was mostly due to the lack of uber dps weapons and our inexperience with mass cure spells. If you want to win no matter the time, you might try 1 tank per cleric (add 1 wf per caster with reco) and have the rest range. It will take twice as long (or more), but it should work every time.

Oh and make sure everyone has stoneskin at the beginning. Meteor swarm does 10 pts x 4 blunt damage (no save) which I think can be prevented by stoneskin, while the fire part is eliminated by fire resistance.

Yjo Psi,

Yes, I remember this now! It's been a very long time, but I do remember us using this strategy. Thanks Psi. Like you mentioned, crafted and high-end weapons would help as we all got more experience. Thanks bud ;)

Demeron
01-14-2010, 01:44 AM
Hey guy`s just a simpel question since when dose a mass heal just get 6 Peep`s? I tryed it 2 mins ago and hit 8..........

And this is like i do shroud mostly the same, but when Harry show up 1 dps get`s him down from altar when he is at the floor suround him and hit, Healer number one blows out mana doing masses while no2 get the Casters and the ines going down to fast. When No 1 emty we change.......... Importend is not to be shy to use pots and scrolls.......... and maybe have a bard to help out whit scrolls

Aranticus
01-14-2010, 04:19 AM
my cleric just use mcmw or mclw and can keep everyone up. key is the melees must have at least 300 hp to melee him and heavy fort is a must. to get him to drop down to the right spot, try standing on altar

Mhykke
01-14-2010, 04:50 AM
my cleric just use mcmw or mclw and can keep everyone up. key is the melees must have at least 300 hp to melee him and heavy fort is a must. to get him to drop down to the right spot, try standing on altar

Or, if you're on a melee, send a tell to all the other melees to take off their hvy fort, con, and hp items.....then scream at the clerics for the rest of part 5. :D;)

Hirosue
01-14-2010, 09:17 AM
the melee characters need to have holy/silver or silver/pure good weapons to bypass the bosses damage reduction.

make sure you have 3 healers. ask the healers to take it in turns so you dont get overhealing/wasting of spell points.i.e 1 healer burns his sp then uses the pool while the next takes over

take a bard for song buffs the bard can also be spot healing individual melee that are getting low on health

get 1 of the casters to be making sure the melee are permanently hasted. put acid fog or cloudkill on the boss for concealment.

Gum
01-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Or, if you're on a melee, send a tell to all the other melees to take off their hvy fort, con, and hp items.....then scream at the clerics for the rest of part 5. :D;)

OG, OG, OG!! :p

the melee characters need to have holy/silver or silver/pure good weapons to bypass the bosses damage reduction.

make sure you have 3 healers. ask the healers to take it in turns so you dont get overhealing/wasting of spell points.i.e 1 healer burns his sp then uses the pool while the next takes over

take a bard for song buffs the bard can also be spot healing individual melee that are getting low on health

get 1 of the casters to be making sure the melee are permanently hasted. put acid fog or cloudkill on the boss for concealment.

Thanks bud, will apply this to all the suggestions.

BTW..In part 4 we just about always bring him down in two rounds. Now, I don't know if that will change with the new update or not, but like you said bypassing DR is always good.

Aranticus
01-14-2010, 10:14 AM

take 2 healers, have them both use the pool as they heal, melees block fiend just in front of altar

if the bard did not splash too much, it can do mass cures as well

its a rather inefficient role distribution. if you have a bard, the bard can haste and rage. the caster should try to debuff the boss then all out nuke to abt 40% sp, then go northen pools for more sp for more nukage

Hirosue
01-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi aranticus. We are talking about inexperienced pick up groups here.

From my experience I have never seen a shroud raid that goes with 3 healers fail. I have seen a few that go with 2 on Khyber server fail and far to many that go with 2 on cannith fail.

The op is clearly asking for some advice to get his PuG raids through to completion on cannith. Very few cannith players have super equipped characters or the 20-100 runs of the shroud experience to back up their attempts. So it is probably a good idea to turn the clock back so to speak and go with tried and tested group load out.

I.e. 3 healers, 1 bard, 1 or 2 casters, 6/7 melee

We aren’t really talking about the most efficient tight raid groups here, simply a party make up that should get most inexperience Pug groups through the shroud raid on cannith server.

Aranticus
01-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi aranticus. We are talking about inexperienced pick up groups here.

i think we need to define "inexperienced". are we referring to people who are:

1. inexperienced in playing his/her class and in shroud,
2. inexperienced in shroud but can play his/her class, or
3. inexpereinced in playing his/her class but knows shroud

groups 2 and 3 will not have a problems, group 1 shouldnt be raiding in the 1st place

From my experience I have never seen a shroud raid that goes with 3 healers fail. I have seen a few that go with 2 on Khyber server fail and far to many that go with 2 on cannith fail.

i have seen shrouds of various make up fail. the runs i lead on khyber has a 99% success rate. shrouds that fail, fail for 2 reason:

1. equipping
2. people not listening

The op is clearly asking for some advice to get his PuG raids through to completion on cannith. Very few cannith players have super equipped characters or the 20-100 runs of the shroud experience to back up their attempts. So it is probably a good idea to turn the clock back so to speak and go with tried and tested group load out.

were we not like this when the shroud first came up, we are at L14-16s and have less uber raid loot than now?

I.e. 3 healers, 1 bard, 1 or 2 casters, 6/7 melee

We aren’t really talking about the most efficient tight raid groups here, simply a party make up that should get most inexperience Pug groups through the shroud raid on cannith server.

shroud group make up is the least of the worry. let me illustrate by splitting it up into where it goes wrong

shroud 1 - casters fail to clear portals, orthons and devil spawn, then keeper spawn. equipment and participation is extremely important. a simple high + holy weapon can help a lot. even if you cant twf or thf, swap out the shield. healers and bards should also help out unless helping to clear portals

shroud 2 - bosses not going down at the same time. communication and boss killing sequence is key to winning. people just need to listen. slow/teleporting bosses go first, the speedsters go last. spreading out too much over taxes the healers

shroud 3 - for goodness sake, if anyone cant do the puzzle, either load the puzzle solver or call out

shroud 4 (note this is when arraetrikos is fixed) - squishy players fail this part. if you want to melee arraetrikos, have at least 250-400 if you have evasion, 400 or more if you do not. arraetrikos has a cleave attack, all bunching up in a group is stupid. squishies players have problems surviving the blades, get out. healers and casters reacting like a stone statue are prime targets for fireball which do 250 on a failed save. there are usually 6 people on the boss, using only the heal spell is a good opportunity to fail the raid. healers using a non superior potency weapon and regular shield are liabilities. <100% fort players wont be getting shroud invitations soon

shroud 5 - see part 4. key point here is to block arraetrikos right in front of the altar

hirosue, i have led a few hundred shrouds. that by no means make me an expert but in those runs, i've taken groups composed of 11 new players who have just failed it twice and churn out a success for them. party make up while helps make part 4/5 easier and provides a little redundancy should arraetrikos get lucky, factors less than the ability of people to listen, play their toons and equipping. having someone who has done it before is already a huge factor in completion. not that i'm bragging but here's a testimonial http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2585015&postcount=286

Noonie
01-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Some of the things I do with my Cleric in shroud 5 that seem to help a lot are these:

1. Forget Mass Heal hotkey the cure mass critical & serious.
(you will be able cast both of those within the same time it takes Mass Heal to go off.)

2. Make sure EVERYONE has Fire & Poison resists. People often assume that "somebody else" will get them.
(I usually apply them before i go for SP's)

3. Every 10-15 seconds cast "Protection from Elements" on the melee
(My rotation is usually something like this: heal, heal, protect... heal, heal, protect)

4. Be proactive about the healing.
If you wait until people are taking damage before you start casting your heals, odds are that the people will die before the heals reach them.

(Seriously you have to SPAM THAT SH*T!)

5. Bring mana pots! you will need at least 1 or 2 Majors. The pools are nice, but often newer healers will get so focused on running in & out of the pools that they forget their primary mission, which is keeping people alive.

(The Bauble Trinket from the "Weapons Shipment" quest in Shavrath helps a lot in this regard.

Aranticus
01-15-2010, 01:29 AM
Some of the things I do with my Cleric in shroud 5 that seem to help a lot are these:

(you will be able cast both of those within the same time it takes Mass Heal to go off.)

this is in assumption that the healers have imp/sup devotion 8. i prefer to use mcmw and mclw as i have a sup potency 6 item. when required i'll toss a mcsw but i keep this as backup as i only have imp devotion (lorriks set)

2. Make sure EVERYONE has Fire & Poison resists. People often assume that "somebody else" will get them.

agree, freedom of movement too

3. Every 10-15 seconds cast "Protection from Elements" on the melee
(My rotation is usually something like this: heal, heal, protect... heal, heal, protect)

if i have extra sp, i usually load in the prot after a fireball

If you wait until people are taking damage before you start casting your heals, odds are that the people will die before the heals reach them.

i typically use part 1 n 2 to determine how much hp the melees have. healing a group of 600 hp barbs takes little skill but healing 250 hp cr@ppy melees.....

5. Bring mana pots! you will need at least 1 or 2 Majors. The pools are nice, but often newer healers will get so focused on running in & out of the pools that they forget their primary mission, which is keeping people alive.

(The Bauble Trinket from the "Weapons Shipment" quest in Shavrath helps a lot in this regard.

you do not have to use pots on an average group, mcmw scrolls is a good way to defray pot costs. the last time i used a pot was abt 1 mth after shroud came out

sirgog
01-15-2010, 06:42 AM

There's a superior strategy (which I've used in a few Elite runs on one of the established servers, these should be as hard as Normal runs on a no-greensteel server) now that we have level 9 spells.

It's the six hero method. It works like this.

Party makeup: 6 melees (pref 370 hp min for Normal, Improved Evasion lets you get away with 280). 3 clerics (FvS is fine, they must have Mass Heal). 1 bard (may also be a melee). 2 of anything (a Wizard or Sorc with Waves of Exhaustion and Polar Ray is recommended for one slot). One person that is not a Cleric must have a mic, all clerics need to have speakers on. All clerics need Quicken Spell, and turn *off* Empower Healing (they should turn it on for Elite, however)

The six melees engage Harry, cleric #3 spot heals them. The person with the mic counts 5-4-3-2-1. On 5, the first Cleric starts casting Mass Heal on the one Harry is aggroing. On 1 (so about four seconds later), the second cleric starts casting Mass Heal. Every time the cooldown for Mass Heal expires for one of the clerics, they start to cast it (whether needed or not). This will be significantly more healing than needed to keep the group up.

Quickened Mass Heal costs 60sp and is cast once per 7.5 seconds (per cleric) - so that's 8sp per second. The party can sustain this (assuming Clerics have 1500 sp and only the two main clerics are used) for three minutes. Cleric 3 (and the Bard, if they are not meleeing) spotheal from scrolls, and raise/rebuff if anything goes wrong.

Three minutes is plenty of time for six poorly equipped characters to take down Harry, assuming all of them beat DR or have weapons like Anarchic Greater Lawful Outsider Banes that do more damage than Metalline Pure Good, and assuming the other characters are contributing in whatever way they can (example: Silver Bow with House D silver arrows; Force Missile wands or Ball Lightning scrolls, Polar Ray spam). Even if you haven't quite got him down, you've still got a third cleric that has a half-full mana bar and four Heal scroll healers - here you can retreat to four tanks.

Noonie
01-15-2010, 01:31 PM

this is in assumption that the healers have imp/sup devotion 8. i prefer to use mcmw and mclw as i have a sup potency 6 item. when required i'll toss a mcsw but i keep this as backup as i only have imp devotion (lorriks set)

Granted, most people do not have devotion 8 items, but the point i was trying to make is that it is better to spread out two smaller heals over the same time period rather than to rely on the one giant heal. This will allow for better distribution of healing, and will cover those situations where people die in between heals.

I'm lucky enough to have a sup Ardor 8 clicky so I forget these things. Even with the clicky active I am often using empowered healing during this fight. It's a little wastefull, but as a friend once told me: "anything worth doing is worth overdoing"

agree, freedom of movement too

thank you for reminding me of FOM :)

i typically use part 1 n 2 to determine how much hp the melees have. healing a group of 600 hp barbs takes little skill but healing 250 hp cr@ppy melees.....

Agreed, healing a group with 500+hp's is easysauce, but many times this is not going to be the case. That is why it is so important, especially at the begining of the boss fight, that you have heals incoming before you start seeing damage being done. It is real easy to lose a couple squishy melees at the pull otherwise. I personally make it a mission to have green numbers above peoples heads constantly during this fight. Again, a bit wastefull, but i would rather have those semi-squishy-high dps melees in the fight.

Again because of this, I recomend mana pots. I will often heal as if I'm the only cleric in the party. Because of this I always end up using my bauble and possible 1 major pot. I can usually buy major sp pot prices on Ah for between 50k-100k gp. to me it's worth that much for a completion. Besides i've made that much and more in loot from stages 1-4 already.

Gum
01-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Hey,

Thank you all for the suggestions. I've been taking em all in, and will try to apply them next run. :)

Asymetric_War
01-20-2010, 07:16 PM
My favorite new trick (thanks to Tego for this one!) is to have 4 big melees post up on 4 corners around Harry to box him in and have everyone else move around as he turns and stay on his back. having those folks designated ahead of time means you don't end up with all your big toons on one side of him so he can spin, cleave the other side, and break free.

VxCalais
02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
My favorite new trick (thanks to Tego for this one!) is to have 4 big melees post up on 4 corners around Harry to box him in and have everyone else move around as he turns and stay on his back. having those folks designated ahead of time means you don't end up with all your big toons on one side of him so he can spin, cleave the other side, and break free.

Meanwhile losing all their attacks and doing no DPS!!! Moving = 1 attack/Round = no DPS = Epic Fail!!!

Hi Guys, Money here, and it's time for a Rant!!!

Here's the deal guys, I owe my DDO Knowledge, to two peeps, they are Aranticus (with his harsh words) and Boldrin (may you return and save us all some day, with his harsher ''words of encouragement'').

They taught me how to Shroud in 20min .. Amen Brothers!!!

Now I have some information for all you would be healers out there that think you can heal Shroud and ''we wont wipe''.

Lesson #1: Heal, Mass = Death and Wipe. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT .. WE WILL ALL DIE!!!

Lesson #2: Cure, Mass L7+ = A complete Waste of Time in current game. This is because we currently (with the exception of a triple specced Lorrick's) only have Superior SIX! And SP vs. Healing ... MCMW far outweighs ANYTHING else you can cast for efficiency in a Boss Fight situation. Which is what we are talking about. (This should and will be backed up by MCLW @ L5 which is also benefiting from +50%).

Lesson #3: I can assure you, a L15 Cleric can and will solo heal the Shroud, time and time again, if he is backed up by good DPS. But not just any DPS. There are criterion (which Aranticus has outlined prior) that applies.

So here's the low-down on pt4-5 of The Shroud.

You need the following:

1) Fire Resist & Protection
2) Poison Resist (Poison Neutralization)
3) Disease Immunity
4) 300HP+ (I go for 300+ for the safety aspect regardless of toon, but in honesty guys, if you cant get 300HP or more on your toon, you need to consult an experienced player and find out what you are doing wrong because it really isn't that hard) [YES ARCANES TOO!!!]

Well guys, I hope my rant has been informative and will change the mindsets of many people on Cannith so the server may grow to a point I can pick up Boldrin's Torch and run 20min Shroud Completions for all.

Real Quick though, you also need :

Vorpals
Portal beaters (Anarchic Burst/Holy Burst of Pure Good)
Harry Beaters (Silver/Metalline of Pure Good/Holy)

Now, I smell Pit Fiend Urine ...

Money Maker
(Previously Saberlina/Chantrix of Khyber) ... (yes I love you to Aranticus)

dj.kickz
02-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Meanwhile losing all their attacks and doing no DPS!!! Moving = 1 attack/Round = no DPS = Epic Fail!!!

Hi Guys, Money here, and it's time for a Rant!!!

Here's the deal guys, I owe my DDO Knowledge, to two peeps, they are Aranticus (with his harsh words) and Boldrin (may you return and save us all some day, with his harsher ''words of encouragement'').

They taught me how to Shroud in 20min .. Amen Brothers!!!

Now I have some information for all you would be healers out there that think you can heal Shroud and ''we wont wipe''.

Lesson #1: Heal, Mass = Death and Wipe. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT .. WE WILL ALL DIE!!!

Lesson #2: Cure, Mass L7+ = A complete Waste of Time in current game. This is because we currently (with the exception of a triple specced Lorrick's) only have Superior SIX! And SP vs. Healing ... MCMW far outweighs ANYTHING else you can cast for efficiency in a Boss Fight situation. Which is what we are talking about. (This should and will be backed up by MCLW @ L5 which is also benefiting from +50%).

Lesson #3: I can assure you, a L15 Cleric can and will solo heal the Shroud, time and time again, if he is backed up by good DPS. But not just any DPS. There are criterion (which Aranticus has outlined prior) that applies.

So here's the low-down on pt4-5 of The Shroud.

You need the following:

1) Fire Resist & Protection
2) Poison Resist (Poison Neutralization)
3) Disease Immunity
4) 300HP+ (I go for 300+ for the safety aspect regardless of toon, but in honesty guys, if you cant get 300HP or more on your toon, you need to consult an experienced player and find out what you are doing wrong because it really isn't that hard) [YES ARCANES TOO!!!]

Well guys, I hope my rant has been informative and will change the mindsets of many people on Cannith so the server may grow to a point I can pick up Boldrin's Torch and run 20min Shroud Completions for all.

Real Quick though, you also need :

Vorpals
Portal beaters (Anarchic Burst/Holy Burst of Pure Good)
Harry Beaters (Silver/Metalline of Pure Good/Holy)

Now, I smell Pit Fiend Urine ...

Money Maker
(Previously Saberlina/Chantrix of Khyber) ... (yes I love you to Aranticus)
seriously if you have less then 300 hp on any character at lvl 20 please don't pretend you can raid. With the correct gear my wizard will have 500 hp and has just under 400 with just a 6 con and GFL item.

Poe76
02-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Please melees! Listen up, Disease immunity item is a must

Weapons for Harry:

Anarchic Burst Silver of Pure Good
True Chaos Silver of Pure Good
Holy Burst Silver of Pure Good
Holy silver of Pure Good
Holy Burst Silver
Holy Silver

Metalline of Pure Good

If you do not have a disease immunity item and at least 1 if not 2 of the
abovementioned weapons then work to get them before you head in.

Get into a good guild and ask for help with equipment (Speaking only for
guilds that I have been/or am currently involved in). Your guildies will be
more than happy to help you out.

Get yourself a minos legions and Greater False Life item. You NEED those
hp's & Heavy Fort. Ask for Poison Resist and Fire Resist if you don't have
them.

Tell people you are new, ask intelligent questions and leave the attitude
at the door. Good raid leaders will help you out! As will good guildies.

If someone gives you a bunch of Cr@p for being new to the raid, then I
guess you know who you do not want to group with in the future.

I for one have seen an abundance of peeps running the shroud lately that
must have no clue what is going on. Please folks, most of us have no
problem walking you through the quest and helping you out, but if you
join a group and just starting borking things up, patience will quickly run
out.

Thanks!

Noonie
02-03-2010, 03:22 PM

get this:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s220/jgould2005/DDO/Items/Lamannia/AmarasBelt.jpg

VxCalais
02-03-2010, 11:26 PM
get this:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s220/jgould2005/DDO/Items/Lamannia/AmarasBelt.jpg

Yes I see your point Fenik.

But not everyone has that item.

And have you heard of a little thing called overhealing?

The way I see it is if I can save 15-20SP per cast and still keep the party up, then I'm going to do that. And any Heal Specced Diviner worth his salt is going to be able to do so without the use of more than MCMW.

@Poe76 Thanks for throwing that in, I agree with you on one point very strongly and those who have run Shroud with me will vouch that I actually ask the group ''Who doesn't have Disease Immunity?'' so I can direct the Healers who NOT TO RAISE upon their death (and be assured they die 99.99% of the time).

Also thanks for the fast weapons run down.

Another point I would like to reiterate if I may is:

When the Big Red hits the deck, the faster you get him surrounded, the faster you get healed. Also something that irks me is the melee toons that insist on running circles around Harry in the belief he won't hit them as they are running. This running around serves to allow two things:

#1- You look like a noob and still get belted anyway.
#2- You do no DPS as with the fixes to Mod9, whilst moving you get ONE ATTACK PER ROUND.

So to the melee's out there I have this message.

''Stand and deliver! Trust in your Healers ... and lets beat this Red Bugger down!''

Money

Noonie
02-04-2010, 12:24 AM
And have you heard of a little thing called overhealing?

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing!

For a completion, I'll hit my bauble & drink a 50kgp Sp pot.