PDA

View Full Version : 4th and 5th bank slot?

Mentor
01-13-2010, 09:10 AM
It would be nice if there were some new House K quests where the additional favor would get you additional bank slots. We still have the same bank space when the level cap was 10, and now we have a level cap of 20 with all the newer items and still the same bank space. It would generate lots of interest in runing the new quests and provide useful and lasting benefit to characters.

Mentor

Missing_Minds
01-13-2010, 09:16 AM
It doesn't help the fact that the load in delay when at the bank shows that more slots are possible. :)

Riorik
01-13-2010, 10:47 AM
At this point, they're probably holding that carrot out for Turbine Points.

In my opinion - yes this is venting - the only reason I'm not bent out of shape over the entire microtransaction model (as a 3-4 year subscriber) is that they're handing me a token 500 TP's per month.

It's disappointing that they're building into the system ways to fix character broken by game mechanic changes that require the expenditure of points. They've already shown they shared that same opinion years ago when they *first* added the feat respec option and offered freebie shards by current character level...not once but twice...and then followed it by providing the Gianthold favor rewards.

Ash
01-13-2010, 10:53 AM
I have two toons who are nothing more than bank mules

Buy a new toon at 500 tps and you get 60 new slots for the bank

whammo!