PDA

View Full Version : New Player looking for static group playing european evenings

Thargor
01-13-2010, 03:32 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been looking into DDO for a few days now and I'd like to stay and invest :)

Group description

To settle into the game faster and to make best use of my limited time, I would like to start or join a static group, which meets once or twice a week. My prefered timeslots are european nights after work, meaning from 2pm to 6pm EST (19 to 23 GMT) on Mondays or Wednesdays.
The Server we be Orien.
VIP or Premium content should be available for everyone.
Our rules will be as in most static groups, we can still settle the details. What I'm looking for are friendly, mature people who like to have fun.

I know that is not the most precise description, but I will update this thread once people are interested and willing to join. If you are interested at all, please let me know.

Lineup
1. Thargor (Build: undecided, Race: undecided, Name: undecided)
2. THOTHdha (Build: Wizard Instrument of the arcane, Race: Warforged, Name: Instrument)
3. reserved for Danarki (Build: undecided, Race: undecided, Name: undecided)

Greets,
Thargor

Thargor
01-15-2010, 06:39 AM
After getting the first reply, I can now say that we will play on Orien, Wednesday (or Monday) nights, starting 2pm EST. So far we are 2.

Anyone else interested?

Danarki
01-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Im going to reincarnate my character in a few days and i play EU times so i could prob join you every now and then, but i cant guarantee i'll be online every monday and wednesday

Thargor
01-15-2010, 10:10 AM
I will reserve a spot for you.

I guess we will just pick Monday or Wednesday, depending when our group has time.

If someone can't make it, he or she can catch up, but it would hurt the fun if people lvl ahead.

THOTHdha
01-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Sounds like fun! I'd prefer to play a Wizard or Sorcerer since I haven't played an Arcane caster before, but if the group ends up with a serious hole I could be persuaded to fill it.

Thargor
01-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Great, you guys want to meet up this wednesday (20.1.2010) to discuss some details and maybe recruit some people online for the group? I'll try to be on Skaras on Orien.