PDA

View Full Version : When is Cannith gonna get the updates Lamannia is getting?

UinseanRianAchta
01-13-2010, 02:30 AM
I'd like to have more than imbue force for my arcane archer....

Uska
01-13-2010, 02:32 AM
Couple of weeks or so would be my quess

Shaarax
01-13-2010, 08:40 AM
When those updates have finished their round of testing. Lammania being a test server and all. Once thats done all the other servers will get them at the same time.

Zenako
01-13-2010, 09:27 AM
There are some issues with some of the new quests, graphics clippings, things like that, that really should be fixed before going live.

A handful of other aspects are giving concern as well.

Also the new quest setting is causing some issues with the quest log and opening up some quests on settings they don't have... (EPIC Defend Haverdasher ????) Running Casual appears to reset your listing to that level, even if you had completed on Elite. Not sure if it is changing favor totals, but now since Favor has TP implications, they need to be sure it is not affecting that aspect of the game.

Better to fix it now, before it causes problems in game.

Best guess is sometime soon.....

Gnorbert
01-13-2010, 10:40 AM

Just checking, but you understand that Lamannia is the test server.... correct?

So in order to know when you just need to follow the announcements about the next update release date. Though since they don't really tell us the release date... welcome to the world of "Soon".

adamkatt
01-13-2010, 05:00 PM

When the launcher/forums say its patch day.

voidholder
01-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Casual setting for that ore collection quest (relic of the sovereign past, to get heavy fort necklace) would be welcome indeed. Just got killed duoing in there yesterday a few times...