PDA

View Full Version : Delera part 2 ransack

Gercho
01-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Last night i completed delera part 2 and gave me a lot of xp, the question is, is there a way to play only part 2 repeatedly? without need of running part 1 first, or all the chain?

Visty
01-12-2010, 09:48 AM
get a group of 6 ppl, run all part 1 but then only 1 advances to part2. run part 2, then another advances to part2. rerun it.
repeat that till all are on part 3

dopey69
01-12-2010, 09:51 AM
not solo but with the right build you can solo the whole chain on norm fairly quickly . part four is sweet xp too :)

Gercho
01-12-2010, 10:03 AM
i was soloing it last night with a hireling, but when i sent him to pull the lever, and i was in the middle of the barred doors some creatures appeared and killed the hireling leaving me trapped :P, so i left and got a in a group of people that were in part 2 but they knew the quest even less than i, and, which is worst, wont listen to me, so when they got to the lever they started to walk back cause didnt found how to progress (even when i was telling them) so they went back all the way to the entrance, took a long while to convince them to return :D
All in all we finally finished all the module, but i was thinking of repeating part 2 a lot, but obviously i wont be able to do it alone without completing all the quests.

Gercho
01-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Another question, can i do 1-2 abandon and repeat? part 1 has good xp with the optionals that are fast.

Cedwin
01-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Another question, can i do 1-2 abandon and repeat? part 1 has good xp with the optionals that are fast.

Yeah you can do that. Just abandon the quest after part 2, which will reset the entire quest chain, then go and talk to Derrick again.

Temet
01-12-2010, 01:58 PM
not solo but with the right build you can solo the whole chain on norm fairly quickly . part four is sweet xp too :)

Yeah, this is worth noting if you don't know the chain. Part 4 is actually better EXP/min.

Gercho
01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Yes well, i may just run the entire chain many times, has great loot anyway, only that part 3 seems to be really long, though is listed as long, and part 4 seems to be much faster and is listed as v. long...

gillilandjoshua
01-12-2010, 02:11 PM
find a group that says farming part 2 and use the window method works real well.

Sothary
01-12-2010, 02:13 PM
find a group that says farming part 2 and use the window method works real well.

ding... you really want that nerfed dont you...

Temet
01-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes well, i may just run the entire chain many times, has great loot anyway, only that part 3 seems to be really long, though is listed as long, and part 4 seems to be much faster and is listed as v. long...

There's a trick to part 3, you run it. The only things you should be killing are the spawns in the rooms that lock (don't kill the stuff around the one on a platform - the room doesn't lock, so just use the soul lock and run on).

After you get used to it, the time should average out to roughly 5 minutes to finish the quest (with haste).

Yeah though, Thrall isn't that long either. If you have a couple people who know what they're doing, it can be completed in under ten minutes (unlike part 3 though, I would not recommend trying this immediately).

Gercho
01-12-2010, 02:29 PM
There's a trick to part 3, you run it. The only things you should be killing are the spawns in the rooms that lock (don't kill the stuff around the one on a platform - the room doesn't lock, so just use the soul lock and run on).

Wont that trigger a dungeon alert?

Temet
01-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Wont that trigger a dungeon alert?

While I acknowledge that DA is the DDO version of Death, the Devil, and Evil incarnate all rolled up into one it can be dealt with.

Also, if I recall right it should only be a green (maybe a yellow). Easy enough to deal with.

clanqui
01-12-2010, 02:58 PM
You still only get one end reward per complete cycle completion. So these don't help the carnifex farmers.