PDA

View Full Version : Shared bank slot/tab

Mackem
01-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Greetings everyone :)

I have been increasingly struggling with the gear transfer/storage issues and began thinking about a possible solution to the problem. Some things are not clear to me and the search I did did not did not give definitive results. So I wonder if someone could answer those shared bank questions for me please:

1. What's the size of a "normal" shared bank tab a VIP gets by default? 10 items? 20 items?

2. If I buy a shared bank tab for TP as a f2p/premium player and than go VIP, would I actually be having TWO shared bank tabs? In other words, can a player have more than one shared bank tab with "extra" ones purchased for TP's?

Waukeen
01-10-2010, 07:13 PM
its 20 for VIP. consider getting coin lord favour to increase backpack size, and house K favour to increase regualr toon bank space or build a mule, beyond that sell some stuff.

Managing numerous inventories of stuff takes whatever method you perfer, but I recommend going through it all once every month or two and culling out the stuff that may be AHable but not worth keeping.

cdemeritt
01-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Greetings everyone :)

I have been increasingly struggling with the gear transfer/storage issues and began thinking about a possible solution to the problem. Some things are not clear to me and the search I did did not did not give definitive results. So I wonder if someone could answer those shared bank questions for me please:

1. What's the size of a "normal" shared bank tab a VIP gets by default? 10 items? 20 items?

2. If I buy a shared bank tab for TP as a f2p/premium player and than go VIP, would I actually be having TWO shared bank tabs? In other words, can a player have more than one shared bank tab with "extra" ones purchased for TP's?

1. a "normal" shared bank has 20 slots.. accessable by anyone on your account. Quick easy gear transfer... also the only was to transfer bound to account items...

2. No. you will only have the one Shared bank account.

3. "Mules"- a toon that's only purpose is to store gear, usually a failed toon that you hope someday to revisit and fix... are a viable solution to holding more stuff, and with a Shared bank, it is much easier to transfer things back and forth... however, any unbound item can be mailed to your new toon/mule... ( how many of us got by for years before the SBA).

Hokiewa
01-10-2010, 07:40 PM
To expand on #2:

If you buy it when you are f2p/prem then go to VIP, it's slots. Regardless of wether you stay VIP or not, it will not double. However you could then spend I believe 995 pts and gain an additional 10 slots. I don't believe currently you can buy more then one "10 slot" upgrade.

Mackem
01-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Thank you very much for the prompt replies. :)