PDA

View Full Version : Best PvP Class

Bl4ckMag1c
01-08-2010, 12:10 AM
What's the best PvP Class, Solo and Team. I appreciate every comment. Thank you very much.

DoctorWhofan
01-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Caster. With a team of casters (if fleshies, have one caster of the cleric or FvS class)

FInally, PvP is ruled by the casters after about 8-10 level. The game is so unbalanced (between classes) that PvP is generally not sought after, except for fun between quests. you get no rewards for it, so building a "PvP Toon" usually a bad idea.

Bl4ckMag1c
01-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Caster. With a team of casters (if fleshies, have one caster of the cleric or FvS class)

FInally, PvP is ruled by the casters after about 8-10 level. The game is so unbalanced (between classes) that PvP is generally not sought after, except for fun between classes. you get no rewards for it, so building a "PvP Toon" usually a bad idea.

Thats one of my main goals is to pvp, but i can always start that char later on, What's a good char to advance and make money in the game and raid bosses for good items etc etc.

DoctorWhofan
01-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Thats one of my main goals is to pvp, but i can always start that char later on, What's a good char to advance and make money in the game and raid bosses for good items etc etc.

Any. Do realise alot of the gear you want is bound raid gear. Clerics tend to be the easiest to level as long as they are willling to heal a party. They are effecive soloists and generally powerful offensive casters near endgame.

DoctorWhofan
01-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Adding that this game has virtually no PvP. Not sure how far you got into the game, but there isn't PvP matches like WoW, nor the MvP style of LotRO. Really. It is rarely used except as a time killer and the testing of gear/setup/spells.

Morningfrost
01-08-2010, 03:43 AM

Make a healing dedicated cleric and flag him for LFG. You wll get invitied by almost everyone. Play him well, and everyone will look for you. Advancing should not be a problem.