PDA

View Full Version : Clickies and spells

asphodeli
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm just wondering, what sort of clickie spells does DDO generate? I've been trying to find a clicky of Sleet Storm to no avail, and the only corresponding same spell level clickies I have seen are Dispel Magic, Halt Undead, Haste, Heroism, Stinking Cloud and Protection from Energy.

7-day_Trial_Monkey
01-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Direct damage clickies are uncommon. Never seen one for sleet storm. It's mainly buffs and utility spells.

DoctorWhofan
01-08-2010, 01:02 AM
adding having clickies of damaging spells tend to be weaksauce comparded to a caster. Solid Fog is probably the only one I saw used (HoX) with any effectiviness.

Clickies with buffs, on the other hand, are generally sought after. Heroism, Greater Heroism, Divine Favour, Prayer, Feather Fall (low levels) Water Breathing, Death Ward, blur, aid, etc. are nice to have.

asphodeli
01-08-2010, 02:03 AM
adding having clickies of damaging spells tend to be weaksauce comparded to a caster. Solid Fog is probably the only one I saw used (HoX) with any effectiviness.

Clickies with buffs, on the other hand, are generally sought after. Heroism, Greater Heroism, Divine Favour, Prayer, Feather Fall (low levels) Water Breathing, Death Ward, blur, aid, etc. are nice to have.

Sleet Storm (if it exists)/Burning Hands clickies are useful for Inferno of the Damned :D

DoctorWhofan
01-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Sleet Storm (if it exists)/Burning Hands clickies are useful for Inferno of the Damned :D

Since I have been in that quest a whole 3 times, just for flagging, and always with a caster, I wouldn't know that. But I can see why.

phalaeo
01-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Helm of the White Dragon from Tor has one cliky of Cone of Cold on it, if that helps you any?