PDA

View Full Version : some quick questions

elfforce1
01-05-2010, 10:10 PM
1) I noticed that there are tombs that increase your stats, is there a limit on how many tombs you can use or could someone extremely rich boost his stats infinitely?

2) I recently read something about a true res thingy that gives you 32 stat pts instead of 28 after lv20 or something like that, my questions is if you do that do you get to keep your items when you restart or do you lose everything for just 4 stat pts?

Quikster
01-05-2010, 10:26 PM
1) I noticed that there are tombs that increase your stats, is there a limit on how many tombs you can use or could someone extremely rich boost his stats infinitely?

2) I recently read something about a true res thingy that gives you 32 stat pts instead of 28 after lv20 or something like that, my questions is if you do that do you get to keep your items when you restart or do you lose everything for just 4 stat pts?

TOMES increase your stats but do not stack. if you take a +1 then a +2 then a +3 you will get +3.

I believe if you are a 28 pt build and you tr you get 34 points. You can also buy 32 pt builds as well i believe.

If you tr the xp curve is a little higher per level, you keep all your gear, if you used any TOMES you lose em.

I dont know what a tomb does.

7-day_Trial_Monkey
01-06-2010, 12:02 AM
I dont know what a tomb does.

Makes a nice home for a zombie or two?

elfforce1
01-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the quick replies I really appreciate that. Lol, I didn't notice that I typed the wrong word for tomes, at least they sound the same. Nice to know that they don't stack, I was worried of facing some player with super high stats in pvp if I ever get that far. Onward my hobbit flamethrower, to glory......BOSS...run, run, run!!!!!