PDA

View Full Version : Varr for a month: you too can now rent a Varr into your guild!!

Varr
01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
I find myself in between guilds at the moment and figured it was time to share the wealth!! For a token 500k plat a month (trade valued items would be considered) you can add me to your roster!

Here is what I'll do for you! I'll answer all kinds of guild chat question, if I'm paying attention and mostly right. I'll pay 30 cents on the dollar for all your good stuff and sell you all my **** for 125% of market prices. I'll happily raid and be a stalward figure to rely upon.....except when I'm pikeing (reaver, hound, Titan, and about half our shroud runs.). Also I'm incrediblly lucky, so will win 70% of our guilds loot rolls, no really I'm a freakish loot roller.

You will own my rights during this time and could trade me for a big guild profit to another guild, I do have a no trade clause though and will likely require a little sideways plat to allow the deal.

During the months multiple guilds are vying for my valuable service, the will be an autoon held, high bidder wins......with my current guild having one last opertunity to match the top offer (I'm very loyal and will alway allow for that.)

So.....to all those on Cannith, your time has come!! Pm or post asap!!!

Kalari
01-05-2010, 03:42 PM
I find myself in between guilds at the moment and figured it was time to share the wealth!! For a meger 500k plat a month (trade valued items would be considered) you can add me to your roster!

Here is what I'll do for you! I'll answer all kinds of guild chat question, if I'm paying attention and mostly right. I'll pay 30 cents on the dollar for all your good stuff and sell you all my **** for 125% of market prices. I'll happily raid and be a stalward figure to rely upon.....except when I'm pikeing (reaver, hound, Titan, and about half our shroud runs.). Also I'm incrediblly lucky, so will win 70% of our guilds loot rolls, no really I'm a freakish loot roller.

You will own my rights during this time and could trade me for a big guild profit to another guild, I do have a no trade clause though and will likely require a little sideways plat to allow the deal.

During the months multiple guilds are vying for my valuable service, the will be an autoon held, high bidder wins......with my current guild having one last opertunity to match the top offer (I'm very loyal and will alway allow for that.)

So.....to all those on Cannith, your time has come!! Pm or post asap!!!

Throw in nekkid table dancing and you may have a prospective client :p :D

UnderwearModel
01-05-2010, 05:35 PM
And we are NOT getting the whole story.

Varr
01-05-2010, 07:10 PM
hum i might need a class in table dancing or 3..............ill look into it.

Nothing nefarous here, just a wonderful opertunity for all the masses to expericance in a more personal and satisfing way all that is Varr.

Vua
01-06-2010, 04:34 PM
hum i might need a class in table dancing or 3..............ill look into it.

Nothing nefarous here, just a wonderful opertunity for all the masses to expericance in a more personal and satisfing way all that is Varr.

The only down side is the XP hit you are going to take since Varr is level 38 now.