PDA

View Full Version : Titan

Giddlypip
01-05-2010, 02:03 AM
Hey everyone,

I've really been wanting to get in some Titan runs but it seems like when I put up an LFM I can't seem to get anyone to join. So I was hoping to accomplish two things: 1) Find out why no one wants to run it, and 2) see if anyone else on here wants to run it and maybe set up a time. I really want those gloves and look forward to running this so just let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

Pip

Maetrim
01-05-2010, 06:52 AM
It is being run. Have ~5 completions on all toons atm.

What level are you? Can you provide names of characters so hopefully next time we run, we can get in touch with you and let you know about it.

Giddlypip
01-05-2010, 01:07 PM
So far the only guys I have flagged are a 20 Sorc named Drow and my 11rog/6rgr named Giddlypip. It would be greatly appreciated to join you guys. If you ever plan it in advance drop me a message in the mail and I'll see if I can make it. Thanks!

Zantul
01-05-2010, 01:17 PM
My character is flagged for this and desperately want the chattering ring. I also know a few people flagged on my friends who flagged with me. Send Taiphuun and email with times you are on.

Restless Isles Titan Raid

Also off the top of my head Inndo also is flagged and we are interested in joining. He is a phone call away and a very good rogue that I never go anywhewre without. I am a monk 13 and he is rogue 13

markusthelion
01-05-2010, 03:03 PM
its your ol'pal Grux here, yeah I posted a thread about this too in kind of a different way though. Remember the epic fail the other night? Yeah, thought so. I just wish more people would have common sense on this raid, I mean I'm no uber player myself but I think if we find some people to maybe six man it we'd be ok. From what I've read on the forums it seems to be the best way to do this, so you don't have like 5 dead guys everywhere and to conserve the clerics sp. Again sorry bout last night bro, I would've ran it but it was super late man. Anyways don't forget me dude, we will complete this! ;)

Zantul
01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey Grux your on my friends list I ran with you a few times looke me up Taiphuun. I can carry my own weight very well.

markusthelion
01-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Hey Grux your on my friends list I ran with you a few times looke me up Taiphuun. I can carry my own weight very well.

Will do man, see ya in game :)

Giddlypip
01-05-2010, 05:19 PM
its your ol'pal Grux here, yeah I posted a thread about this too in kind of a different way though. Remember the epic fail the other night? Yeah, thought so. I just wish more people would have common sense on this raid, I mean I'm no uber player myself but I think if we find some people to maybe six man it we'd be ok. From what I've read on the forums it seems to be the best way to do this, so you don't have like 5 dead guys everywhere and to conserve the clerics sp. Again sorry bout last night bro, I would've ran it but it was super late man. Anyways don't forget me dude, we will complete this! ;)

Lol nice yeah I remember that attempt. Thats what I've wanted to do was get a 6 man to help the healers. Plus i"m pretty self sufficient w/ my UMD so that'll help. unfortunately I"m leaving town until maybe monday but you're already on my friends list I won't forget ya :P And yeah to everyone else who posted here I'm adding you to friends in game I'd really like to start gettin runs in.

UnderwearModel
01-05-2010, 05:33 PM
of Playing.

I also will have a ranger and wizard/rogue that are almost there.

None of my characters are over 17th level yet.

Maetrim
01-06-2010, 06:50 AM
I have written down a list of names. I will see if I can setup a run just for you guys and anyone else whoi wants to come along.

Will probably have to run it on my cleric (ordinary). But being in the UK here its a matter of getting the right time fo day so we can all group up.

RadioactivePiranha
01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I am interested in running the Titan as well. My main is named Dignity.

Giddlypip
01-08-2010, 05:04 PM
I am interested in running the Titan as well. My main is named Dignity.

Ah yeah I've had u in with me a couple times. Hopefully this is successful I'm sure it will be. I'll be on as much as possible the next few days so hollar at me on GIddlypip, Drow, or Bret