PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Friendly Khyberian Paladin

Sir_Chonas
01-04-2010, 04:05 PM
I've heard that they have the ability to buy cold iron blanks, hit them with holy sword and make them +8 weapons which would allow me to charge my remaining 15 Shav High Cells. . .

Therefore, any paladins who wouldn't mind quoting me a price, I'll be checking my main on here and Khyber everyday (under Chonas in game).

mechgouki
01-05-2010, 03:31 AM
I got bad news for you.

Imbues a Blessed Cold Iron weapon with holy power, transforming it into a +5 Holy Burst Cold Iron weapon that grants the wielder a continuous Protection from Evil effect. This weapon functions only for the Paladin. See the House Jorasco Divine Reagent Vendor for the material component for this spell.

TechNoFear
01-05-2010, 03:48 AM
If I see Chonas in game I will help charge your cells.

Durion
01-05-2010, 03:50 AM
Check weapons on the AH also, more often the one's that are aren't used often for the "uber builds." You can usually find decent priced items like daggers or light maces to fit your requirements. If you have access to the Inspired Quarter, thats a really good place to get what you need also.

Aranticus
01-05-2010, 03:53 AM
I got bad news for you.

Imbues a Blessed Cold Iron weapon with holy power, transforming it into a +5 Holy Burst Cold Iron weapon that grants the wielder a continuous Protection from Evil effect. This weapon functions only for the Paladin. See the House Jorasco Divine Reagent Vendor for the material component for this spell.

he is asking the pally to charge blanks for them. not to use them...

mechgouki
01-05-2010, 04:07 AM
Oh I see....