PDA

View Full Version : Long overdue content

chubbs99
01-04-2010, 08:00 AM
This is only a semi serious suggestion, and Personally I would find it very fun with it.

The other day on Cannith I was working on an alt in the Harbor while sitting in my guilds Vent. Most of the afternoon was filled with people mentioning the horrible lag that day. Then in General someone asked if anyone else was getting bad lag, I played a Monk in Guildwars on a dial up modem... A little lag is nothing to me, Rubber banding is when I start to get annoyed not having this I ignored it for the moment. Only when a few people said they too were having bad lag did I decide to speak up in which I posted the following;

Welcome to Stormreach, where for the last 4 years the relm has been plauged with a beast known as Lagg. Nobody as of yet has managed to find this beasts layer that we might vanquish it once and for all

Or atleast something similar, and then it hit me... New Raid :p
Make it a baby raid like Tempest Spine; No Flagging required, No completion rewards... Just a 12 man group working their way into the beast layer, fill it with traps and trash mobs... and then for a boss a Monsterous Sized Rust Monster named Lagg :D I don't know about you, but I would sure enjoy the accoplishmentment involved in beating down a Raid Boss like that, expecially one representing something I know everyone hates :p And if you don't like the sound of a Rusty that big... How about an arcane ooze??? :p

Like I said, purely humorous in nature, but something I think is long over due :D

jhorn02
01-04-2010, 08:17 AM
The lair should be filled with dancing balls, glitterdust, solid fogs, and whatever happens to be in Shroud Part I. Then, the raid can live up to its name :D

Shamurai
01-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Oh and the first trash mob will cast blindness on you that can only be cured when you've beaten boss who has a chance, yes a chance, of dropping the "uber blindness" cure pot, that only is GUARANTEED to drop on your 20th completion.

chubbs99
01-04-2010, 09:30 AM
The lair should be filled with dancing balls, glitterdust, solid fogs, and whatever happens to be in Shroud Part I. Then, the raid can live up to its name :D

And line the walls with Vorpal Spikes... So when someone rubber bands (cause you know they will at that point)... Its a save or die trap XD