PDA

View Full Version : Orchard change, late in posting

VeloxLupa
01-03-2010, 11:47 PM
I have a question about a potential change. My guild is noticing it most in the Orchard but it might be a general change everywhere. We started noticing this around Update 2's release.

During solo and two-man tapestry shred runs we are noticing a much higher instance of being harried. This is especially noticeable in the Wraith Lord area around the Weep's crypt, heading uphill past the beholder's spawn point. It was slightly annoying (but not ruinous) pre-Update 2, but now it can be downright debilitating.

Has anyone else noticed this?

dj.kickz
01-04-2010, 12:46 AM
its not a orchard change, they just broke something with dungeon alert. it was especially noticeable this morning in a bastion run in which we managed to spawn a portal on the second level while still on the first level and had to fight our way there to clear it the entire time under red alert.

moomooprincess
01-04-2010, 12:13 PM
This is the enemy. This started with MOD 9 in August 2009.

Going into any slayer area now you can go RED alert very quickly if you are NOT slaying.

Lag is not fixed. I can easily be hopping on the rocks to the Festivult Jester and completely miss the rock because of a lag spike.

DA is just plain bad. DA is not the solution.

But do not worry about lag, I am sure they are coming out with more hair dyes to appease us.