WTB 1 please kthx

kind of a hassle to have to run all the way back to necropolis imho

hydra_ex
01-03-2010, 06:21 PM
WTB 1 please kthx

kind of a hassle to have to run all the way back to necropolis imho

Really? Really?

What a waste.

You do know that there's an npc who teleports you to the tavern from that gate in front of the group of quest givers, right?

Uska
01-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Yah you dont have run as far for it as most other taverns.

cdr
01-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Greater teleport sets you down smack dab in the middle of the Necropolis tavern, too.

Symar-FangofLloth
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
You do know there's an NPC that will teleport you back to the other one, right? Sure he's not in the tavern, but it's quicker than walking all the way up. :p

captain1z
01-03-2010, 08:36 PM
if i knew that i may not have posted this but it still remains.

EVEN IF YOU GO TO THE TAVERN YOU STILL HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY BACK THROUGH TWO AREAS TO GET BACK TO ORCHARD .........................

actually 1 guy will port you to the tavern and another guy is there that will port you back to the orchard. So you really dont have to walk at all.......... unless you want to.

Symar-FangofLloth
01-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Well, anyway.
There's an NPC near the "gate" between all the quest givers and the start of the cemetery/tombs. Two or so quest givers are near him/her. And they'll teleport you into the Orchard section, near the questgivers. Near that gate (inside the Orchard part, but not the Orchard itself) is an NPC who will sned you back into that tavern.
They have no special labels.

And this is why you talk to every NPC at least once. :p

TheJusticar
01-03-2010, 09:00 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q113/skoehler379/cats/inspiration/morons.jpg

Right back at cha, smarty pants.

Kaervas
01-03-2010, 09:06 PM
To Sir Rohine Stiedra,
I humbly propose that a catapult be constructed near your lofty perch for the express purpose of punting adventurers from the base of the Black Mausoleum clear over the top, to land neatly at the gate to the Orchard of the Macabre.
Atop the Mausoleum shall sit a twisty water slide (filled with soothing blessed water, to cleanse the filth of the undead off a weary adventurer) that allows quick travel down from the Orchard gate to the gatekeeper Dytiana Ysianna. The rock spires dotting the landscape will serve as fine supports.
Surely you must see the revenue that such devices will bring. A hundred gold coins per use of the Catapult with a complimentary short-duration feather fall spell cast on the user, and fifty to ride the holy water slide down. Adventurers from all over Stormreach will be queuing up for miles.