PDA

View Full Version : Monk Past-Life Rumors

Sir_Chonas
01-03-2010, 02:24 PM
I've heard that the passive past life +1 damage bonus is supposed to be for unarmed or centered only.

I've also heard that it's not currently like this, but "the devs are going to change it to be this way."

I have 30k exp till level 20 and would like to know if other classes would benefit from monk past life damage bonus, or if just monks would.

winsom
01-03-2010, 03:42 PM
I doubt it. +1 damage isn't even close to a game-breaker. Turbine shouldn't worry about this.

Having +3 damage would be a nice increase, but the investment in exp is insane. Turbine would be better off to further limit or disallow the stacking of these feats, rather than changing the power of the feat.

Sir_Chonas
01-03-2010, 05:29 PM
That is the major reason I'm considering monk for my next incarnation though . . . otherwise I'd continue with my current build which I just am a super fan of.

Uska
01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
hmm havent even looked later tonite I will look to see if it works with my kamas or quarterstaffs and if I feel nuts I will try uncentered if it works with weapons.

SolarDawning
01-03-2010, 06:14 PM
It works on all physical damage, and I have heard nothing of any plans to change it.