PDA

View Full Version : Dwarven Armor Agility

Kage72
01-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Does this skill lower the armor check like mithril does? Will it make a medium armor wearable for light armor wearers like mithril will? Or, does it just lower the effect it has on skills? Or what? Was wondering if a dwarf/ranger could wear h.armor with it's effects.

It doesn't look like it does, but just wanted to make sure. Is the best armor a ranger can ask for mith breastplate? No way to get that H.armor with multiclassing and losing evade ability?

Thanks.

hydra_ex
01-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Armoured Agility does exactly was it says. No more, no less, so no, it will not allow you to use evasion in a full plate.

But yes, a +5 mith bp is the best armour a ranger can get. What's even better is no armour at all.

Kage72
01-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Armoured Agility does exactly was it says. No more, no less, so no, it will not allow you to use evasion in a full plate.

But yes, a +5 mith bp is the best armour a ranger can get. What's even better is no armour at all.

i assume you mean no armor if your playing DEX max strat. I only have 15 start dex so i can get TWF and the 2 extra DEX enhancements will give me enough for the other TWF stuff. Is +5 the highest level of armor? In all armor types? or just BP?