PDA

View Full Version : Drow Bard WarChanter build request

Elazul2k
01-01-2010, 05:27 AM
So I have been playing around with the DDO character planner without much success. I have been trying to create a Drow Bard WarChanter with some frustration. I'm trying to make it so the toon is able to use TWF effectively as well as to have himself buffed at all times.

Stats I have so far:
STR 16
DEX 17
CON 13
INT 10
WIS 8
CHA 12

Was planning on going 18/2 Bard/Rogue for evasion(must have), however, I am having trouble fitting TWF feats in as well along with extend spell. So, I went looking and found that a good possibility is going 16/2/2 Bard/Rogue/Fighter. However, I am not very good at these builds and I am somewhat new to DnD period. I was wondering if there is a template for this kind of build I could look at to at least base things off of. I only just recently unlocked drow and I do not have 32 point builds so any other race is pretty much out of the question for me. I am not sure what levels I should be taking the splashes and which enchancements I should really focus on for a successful WarChanter.

Any advice and guidence would be most grateful. Many thanks and happy holidays! Cheers!

EDIT: Would it be better to perhaps lower CHA further down to 10 and DEX down to 16 and bump STR up to 18?

Noctus
01-01-2010, 09:48 AM
You have to delve a bit deeper into the Bard forum, there are several Drow Warchanter builds, with some nice Pro and Contra discussions.