PDA

View Full Version : Just a few suggestions...

darko.87
12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Okay, I have talked to quite a few people in-game and here are some of the most popular requests:
1. A level cap of 30, so the people who multiclass three times can be an even 10/10/10
2. It would be nice for rogues and rangers to be able to set traps, in a dungon without traps some rogues are totally useless...
3. I know they took out the "Guild rank" option, but it'd be nice to have it back, whenever you can fix that nasty bug.
4. A guild bank, after they fix the guild rank bug, they should add a guild bank, avalible to a specific guild rank e.g. officer/a created rank. The guild leader should be able to pick the minimum guild rank.

Feedback would be much appreciated...

BoBoDaClown
12-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Okay, I have talked to quite a few people in-game and here are some of the most popular requests:
1. A level cap of 30, so the people who multiclass three times can be an even 10/10/10
2. It would be nice for rogues and rangers to be able to set traps, in a dungon without traps some rogues are totally useless...
3. I know they took out the "Guild rank" option, but it'd be nice to have it back, whenever you can fix that nasty bug.
4. A guild bank, after they fix the guild rank bug, they should add a guild bank, avalible to a specific guild rank e.g. officer/a created rank. The guild leader should be able to pick the minimum guild rank. Feedback would be nice...

1) Great reason to raise the level cap...

2) Not a bad idea, but I don't think it is the lack of traps that make some rogues useless...

3) Didn't notice it was down... I'm observant much!

4) That would be good.