PDA

View Full Version : Feather falling ring.

TheKeg
12-30-2009, 11:09 AM
How much are these going for on Cannith? I haven't found one in the AH to compare. I've read they are valuable, but not as much as they once were.

Senoshen
12-31-2009, 11:24 AM
I spend quite a bit of time in the AH buying and selling, and here are my thoughts on this. It is noteworthy that these are Cannith prices only, as older servers will have a larger flux of perm FF items, lowering general AH prices.

For an item with clicks of FF, you can find those on the item brokers in the Marketplace.
For a Ring of Feathers (perm FF, lvl 1 min, found in STK) your buy-out price would be in the 100K to 120K pp range.
For a Ring of Feather Fall (perm FF, lvl 5 min, found anywhere, but still rare) your buy-out price would be about 75k pp.
For a Ring of Feather Fall with something else on it (perm FF, but additional spell clickie or +X skill), prices steadily drop with lvl 7 to about 50K pp, then lvl 9 40K pp, then level out at lvl 11-19 to 30K pp, unless the spell clickie or skill bonus is highly desirable, such as haste, jump or invis; or balance, spot. If the add is highly desirable, the price can be up to four times the base values I indicate above.

One final point. These are general prices. It is possible to find FF rings in the AH for far more (players posting items at prices that will never sell), or in the AH for far less (players not understanding the equalibrium price and setting their prices too low).

Good luck.

TheKeg
01-04-2010, 10:14 AM
I'll put it up for auction sometime here soon. May try to sell it here as to avoid the 30% fees from the in game AH.