PDA

View Full Version : Important questions about reincarnation.

mechgouki
12-30-2009, 01:57 AM
If I reincarnate, will I have to collect sigils all over again?

And if I reincarnate without being premium, what happens if my gold exceeds the cap?

And will I lose the extra invent slots provided by the Coin Lords and Collapsed Portable Hole? As well as the House K Bank slot?

And about the items required for reincarnation, like heart of wood. Are those only available from DDO store?

Uska
12-30-2009, 02:08 AM
You can get the stuff need for a heart of wood from doing epic quests as well. but much easier to buy it from the store I dont know if you need to get sigils again since I am a VIP and dont them. You will lose extra bank slots and bank slots and have to reearn them all of your gear goes into a special bank space that is withdraw only. I wouldnt do TR without being at least preimium just spend 5.00 in store if you can and then your set for sure.

mechgouki
12-30-2009, 02:51 AM
Here's the problem. I have absolutely no way to wire in money to my paypal account, otherwise I would have purchased TP a long time ago...

Uska
12-30-2009, 03:26 AM
Here's the problem. I have absolutely no way to wire in money to my paypal account, otherwise I would have purchased TP a long time ago...

I dont know if the cash limit is reset or not. Here is an idea lvl up another character a bit so it can hold the cash just in case. So you have enough TP in the bank to buy your true heart of wood? as it would take 20 or so epic runs I think to get one otherwise.

mechgouki
12-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Does anyone know? Will the cash limit reset, and will I have to collect sigils all over again?

Daehawk
12-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know? Will the cash limit reset, and will I have to collect sigils all over again?

It was stated before that yes you will have to get the sigils again. With them being only 10 TP each it'd be pretty smart that if you wanted to go ahead and do it now so that you can have them all really cheap.

Cash limit should reset too if you're F2P. So you'd be back to limited with 1250pp at level 1, 2500pp level 2, etc. Since that's a based on level and nothing else. But I'm not entirely sure on it. Don't know any pure F2P that have reincarnated.

Cyr
12-30-2009, 12:07 PM
It was stated before that yes you will have to get the sigils again. With them being only 10 TP each it'd be pretty smart that if you wanted to go ahead and do it now so that you can have them all really cheap.

Cash limit should reset too if you're F2P. So you'd be back to limited with 1250pp at level 1, 2500pp level 2, etc. Since that's a based on level and nothing else. But I'm not entirely sure on it. Don't know any pure F2P that have reincarnated.

This answer is wrong actually. They did state before TR was released that sigils would have to be regained. However, they changed stances on that and I can confirm, having TR'd a character as a Premium player that no you do not need to get sigils again. This was also confirmed by Turbine. I'm not sure on the cash limit.

You will lose your favor rewards of bank slots, extra inventory slots, etc... with the exception of you getting to keep any items that came from those being unlocked before. The House P Pendant is an example of this.

There are currently two ways to get a heart to TR. One is to buy it from the store, the other is to trade in 20 epic quest tokens to Misty in the Twelve.

Daehawk
12-30-2009, 01:01 PM
This answer is wrong actually. They did state before TR was released that sigils would have to be regained. However, they changed stances on that and I can confirm, having TR'd a character as a Premium player that no you do not need to get sigils again. This was also confirmed by Turbine. I'm not sure on the cash limit.

Ah I remember reading that the TR you would need to regain them. Never saw the change anywhere saying that the sigils are kept upon TR. Good to know.

mechgouki
12-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks for telling me. I guess I have to find a way to be premium by hook or by crook.

PopeJual
12-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks for telling me. I guess I have to find a way to be premium by hook or by crook.

Buy one of those american express/visa/mastercard "gift cards" that are essentially credit cards that you buy with cash.

I buy these for anything that I buy online that I don't want to admit to having bought.

mechgouki
12-31-2009, 09:10 AM
Okay, here is another important reincarnation question I have to ask. Will you be able to get those 1-time rewards again?

For example, the Sets Necklace from completing Misery's Peak the first time. The Invaders Token rewards. The Adamantine Ores for the Nightforge Equipment.

Will you be able to get multiple sets of these?

MrCow
12-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Okay, here is another important reincarnation question I have to ask. Will you be able to get those 1-time rewards again?

Yes, you are capable of having multiple one-time rewards due to the fact that you carry over your stuff and are considered a new character.

mechgouki
12-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Thank you! I can get that Ring of Balance now.