PDA

View Full Version : VIP Player LF Guild

pc_adiim
12-27-2009, 05:21 PM
PC: Baieldor Naiilo, 5 Rogue.

Hello, I'm new to DDO and have been playing a little over a week now, but have experience in other MMO's (Anarchy Online and WoW).

I am on Australia's east coast and generally log in early/mid afternoons (around 2am GMT when converted).

No permadeaths please.

RPing is ok. My original interest in DnD was with the PnP version so I can get into it. Although a strong focus on getting dungeon crawls going is a must. -I'm a workaholic :)

But in reality anything with a friendly, helpful playerbase is ideal. Other p2p members is a must, I'm yet to get land a group for any of the content of signed up to pay for, which is the driving force behind my search for a guild.

Grungun
01-13-2010, 11:22 AM
I see it's been a while since you posted this, but did you find a guild yet? If you havn't, and are interested in a bit of light RP, you can check out Bethrothal of Honor's website at:

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=341509&TabID=2858862

New players are welcome! So far, my experience has been that the RP has been light and not so often, but there may be more as the guild grows. Mostly people have been chatting OOC and getting to know each other.

Slapmaster

pc_adiim
01-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks for your reply.
I havn't found a guild yet, but also have not been playing for ~2 weeks due to a road incident on the 4th leaving me with little to no mobility in my right wrist. No major damage, but enough to keep me from gaming.

I have read "What is BoH" on your forum, and I like the look of it. I'll contact you or another recruiter as soon as I'm back to my regular gaming.