PDA

View Full Version : Stat Enhancements?

Elealar
12-27-2009, 11:11 AM
I'm working on a Clr/Mnk build and one of the things I'm after is getting a composite +4 enhancement-based Wis from Clr I, II, III Wis and Monk I Wis. However, when I try to build said character on Character Planner, once I pick Clr I Wis, Monk I Wis disappears.

Is this a bug in the Char Planner or an actual limitation in the game; is it possible to pick both, Clr I Wis and Monk I Wis or are they somehow mutually exclusive? If such a limitation DOES exist, does it go for all classes gaining boosts to the same stat?

Sirea
12-27-2009, 11:15 AM
You can only take either Cleric Wisdom or Monk Wisdom, not both. Yes it goes for all classes and stat enhancements.

You could go Human and take Adaptability: Wisdom for a combined +4, +3 from Cleric Wisdom and +1 from Adaptability. Those will stack.

SolarDawning
12-27-2009, 11:15 AM
Is this a bug in the Char Planner or an actual limitation in the game; is it possible to pick both, Clr I Wis and Monk I Wis or are they somehow mutually exclusive? If such a limitation DOES exist, does it go for all classes gaining boosts to the same stat?

Mutually exclusive, and yes.
You can have a racial and class enhancement to the same stat, but not two class enhancements to the same stat.