PDA

View Full Version : How do I hide the ki bar on the UI?

jsaving
12-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Hello all, I have a few characters who have splashed monk but will never be able to use ki due to the equipment they are wearing. Because the ki indicator serves no purpose for me, I would like to unclutter my screen by removing it from the UI. The problem is that I am never given an option to add it to the UI -- it simply appears between the HP and SP bars when I do the splash -- nor can I find any way to get rid of it once it is in place. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Hendrik
12-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Hello all, I have a few characters who have splashed monk but will never be able to use ki due to the equipment they are wearing. Because the ki indicator serves no purpose for me, I would like to unclutter my screen by removing it from the UI. The problem is that I am never given an option to add it to the UI -- it simply appears between the HP and SP bars when I do the splash -- nor can I find any way to get rid of it once it is in place. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

1. Don't splash Monk.
2. Tape.

:)

jsaving
12-24-2009, 10:55 AM
There's really no way to do this? Wow...

Letrii
12-24-2009, 11:03 AM
DDO ui is not what one would call modular, at least not in a particularly useful way.