PDA

View Full Version : Tower of despair

dj.kickz
12-23-2009, 05:06 AM
It's about time for this server to knock out a tower of despair completion. haven't had much interest the last few times we put up the lfm.
Melee with boots seems to be whats holding us back the most so can we get a list of what melee are flagged and have boots of anchoring that are interested in knocking out a completion?

Dizzy's got boots and only needs 1 more level to be able to wear them again.
Silvers and Wall both have their boots completed.
Anyone else?

Battleworm
12-23-2009, 07:34 AM
It's about time for this server to knock out a tower of despair completion. haven't had much interest the last few times we put up the lfm.
Melee with boots seems to be whats holding us back the most so can we get a list of what melee are flagged and have boots of anchoring that are interested in knocking out a completion?

Dizzy's got boots and only needs 1 more level to be able to wear them again.
Silvers and Wall both have their boots completed.
Anyone else?

Hopefully we have enough responses we don't need to carry that piker Dizzy...I heard he is going to reincarnate again,maybe the 2nd time is the charm?hahahahaha!

dj.kickz
12-23-2009, 01:00 PM
no way im not reincarnating again, 1 time was all i need.

Fratricide
12-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Roboto has boots, Blades is 1 ingredent away.

Varr
12-24-2009, 01:29 PM
gl and get it smoothed out. I'm about two months away I would guess. I don't think I'll spend the time flagging this time around.

shadosatblackphoenix
12-26-2009, 02:07 PM
What doesn't help is the total lack of interest in the Amrath areas (except for weapon shipment). Even slayer/rare groups are rare in PUGs, quests virtually never happen.

Amrath is personally my favorite area as far as look and theme go, as well as for the challenge...but I haven't been able to do a single quests (again, weapon's shipment doesn't count) on there, nevermind ToD :)

FoggyKnight
12-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Trustme is Flagged for ToD, but lacks boot materials, due to lack of groups and time to run there. I will be on later tonight about 8 est for a couple of hours, if you want to do some quests. I also have a fvs nuker that is working on flagging and boot building if you need Sunset.

dj.kickz
12-27-2009, 03:04 PM
ya know, casters don't really need boots. just people in melee range.

FoggyKnight
12-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Ah, that will help for Sunset then. Just need to flag her on quests it seems. Trustme is unfortunately melee :(

Hackenslash
01-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Happy to say that (for the general safety of the whole population of course) 12 brave (or possibly foolhardy) individuals successfully infiltrated the Tower of Despair on Sunday 3rd January (by Earth Reckoning) and defeated First General Horroth in possibly the closest-run fight it was possible to win. But we did it... just don't ask us about the loot :(

Thanks to Vonas for putting it together and everyone else who took part. It was a blast... see you all again on Wednesday?

Gilthaniel

dj.kickz
01-04-2010, 05:11 PM
gratz all, sorry i missed it.

Giddlypip
01-05-2010, 02:00 AM
My Bro Epicstache is flagged and has his boots, still workin on mine :/

airyxi
01-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Ragebot's got his boots, ring, and 3 trophies.

Shaarax
01-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Brakkart is flagged but no boots alas. Need to do something about that!