PDA

View Full Version : Vault of Night Discount??

Failedlegend
12-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Has the Vault of Night ever been on sale I want to get it and the newest pack but I'm short on TP and I'm just wondering if its worth waiting for it to go on sale...

Note to Devs,etc.: sorry if I'm not supposed to post stuff like this.

Rumbaar
12-23-2009, 04:47 PM
These are the quest that have not been on sales since late October, as you can see Vault of Night is one of those.

The Catacombs Adventure Pack xxx Points 250 Points -xx% Level Usable: 3+
Sorrowdusk Isle Adventure Pack xxx Points 400 Points -xx% Level Usable: 6+
The Vault of Night Adventure Pack xxx Points 800 Points -xx% Level Usable: 8+
The Reaver's Reach Adventure Pack xxx Points 350 Points -xx% Level Usable: 17+
The Devils of Shavarath Adventure Pack xxx Points 650 Points -xx% Level Usable: 19+
The Dreaming Dark Adventure Pack xxx Points 495 Points -xx% Level Usable: 18+

But I've only been in game purchasing since October.

Daehawk
12-25-2009, 02:22 AM

Thought I saw Catacombs on sale a few weeks back?

hawkytom
12-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Honestly I was wondering about Vault of the Night too, my friend and I have been wanting to purchase this adventure pack and figured that all packs would have gone on sale for Christmas, but nothing....oh well, hopefully we'll get a new sale sometime soon with VoN included!

Daehawk
12-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Honestly I was wondering about Vault of the Night too, my friend and I have been wanting to purchase this adventure pack and figured that all packs would have gone on sale for Christmas, but nothing....oh well, hopefully we'll get a new sale sometime soon with VoN included!

Agreed on new sale. Necro set was on sale for like 4 days, figured it was going to be going for a week like most. But it was only 4 days so didn't get my neco =(. Then this current one has been running for about 2 weeks and it has nothing I really want at the moment. But yeah I was hoping that all would go on sale for christmas day so I could use all my points I have. But no luck.

dpskane
01-11-2010, 08:48 AM
These are the quest that have not been on sales since late October, as you can see Vault of Night is one of those.

Sorrowdusk Isle Adventure Pack xxx Points 400 Points -xx% Level Usable: 6+
The Vault of Night Adventure Pack xxx Points 800 Points -xx% Level Usable: 8+
The Reaver's Reach Adventure Pack xxx Points 350 Points -xx% Level Usable: 17+
The Devils of Shavarath Adventure Pack xxx Points 650 Points -xx% Level Usable: 19+
The Dreaming Dark Adventure Pack xxx Points 495 Points -xx% Level Usable: 18+

But I've only been in game purchasing since October.

I just wonder whether -xx% ever was more than 20% off regarding adventure packs. Can somebody tell?
Highest price drop I saw so far was the Sigil price drop, but beside that I only saw at most 25% regarding account options and 20% regarding adventures.
Does someone remember different figures?

CE2JRH123
01-11-2010, 02:29 PM
There were a few packs 35% off at one point.

dpskane
01-11-2010, 03:47 PM
ok, that is a nice drop, too

Rumbaar
01-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Wow -50% off selected Level 4 packs, now wish I hadn't bought them previously. Nice saving and the most I've seen so far.

dpskane
01-13-2010, 05:15 PM
the only thing unfortunate about those offers is:

sharn syndicate is quite lame.
3BC is already rather expansive compared to some other quest.

bought them anyway :-P
sharn because it isn't much money and 3BC is simply cool (though not very rewarding....)

Rumbaar
01-14-2010, 03:42 PM
I didn't mind Sharn, and it's quite easy to get some decent +2 stat items in that chain very early on. Also the boost to Coin Lord Favor helps in getting that 5th slot as well faster.

As for 3BC I've always enjoy the hugeness of that pack, also there are some challenging quests in there for it's level range.

dpskane
01-15-2010, 02:06 PM
and I bought the others, too.
it is simply a deal hard to ignore.

so, awaiting to get gianthold with 50% off as soon as possible :-)

Rumbaar
01-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Raid quests, I doubt will be ever 50%. I'd be happy with 20% if I was you, but each their own :)

Failedlegend
01-22-2010, 02:47 PM
well it seems my prayers have been answered...Vault of NIght is 20% off as of the 22nd (Today)

Backley
01-22-2010, 05:22 PM
well it seems my prayers have been answered...Vault of NIght is 20% off as of the 22nd (Today)They also dropped the "non-sale" base price from 800 TP to 750 TP, so the current sale of 600 TP is 25% off from the old non-sale price.

Rumbaar
01-22-2010, 07:57 PM
well it seems my prayers have been answered...Vault of NIght is 20% off as of the 22nd (Today)Yippie, yeah only one quest to go until my lifetime subscriptions are complete :)

Bonus on the revised base prices as well. Would be interesting to see if it's all packs.

Failedlegend
01-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Yippie, yeah only one quest to go until my lifetime subscriptions are complete :)

Bonus on the revised base prices as well. Would be interesting to see if it's all packs.

At least until the next release (mod 3 quests are free though wooo)

dpskane
01-25-2010, 06:23 PM
ot: where can upcoming changes like update 3 be looked at? is there a forum or newsticker where such information is shared? read in the ddo wiki that leveling sigils will be removed and here now that new adventures will be introduces and that they are planned to be free.
I'd like to know the sources to keep myself uptodate. can someone tell me where to look?

Failedlegend
01-26-2010, 03:52 PM
ot: where can upcoming changes like update 3 be looked at? is there a forum or newsticker where such information is shared? read in the ddo wiki that leveling sigils will be removed and here now that new adventures will be introduces and that they are planned to be free.
I'd like to know the sources to keep myself uptodate. can someone tell me where to look?

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066

dpskane
01-27-2010, 03:11 AM
thank you very much!

hm... now this makes me think about buying VoN, too. :-)

Failedlegend
01-27-2010, 11:44 PM
thank you very much!

hm... now this makes me think about buying VoN, too. :-)

It's a very common quest line (In my personal experience) to be run plus with epic difficulty coming out its useful at 20 too