PDA

View Full Version : European Player looking for Guild

Daiur
12-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Heyas,
recently upgraded to VIP love it all the way- the only problem is the PUGs are getting worse. Being a pure 9th Cleric its just frustrating to res and heal ppl, only to have them jump happily into the next trap and cry out "REZ PLZ!!11".

So if any Guild ( I'd prefer non zergs, as I enjoy seeing the content and taking my time) needs a pretty good cleric drop me a tell ingame. Preferably people I've ran with. A nice and mature clima is a must as well. Ingame name is Daiur as well.

Happy holidays and thx for reading ;)

MarDeRoam
12-22-2009, 11:27 AM
We are a group of mostly european players on Argo, having chars between lvl 8 and 11 at the moment (and some lower lvl's to fool around with).
Our guild is called Legionaire, feel free to Tell one of us if you see one running around.
I'll try to pm you tonight when i''m on.
As we are all still fairly new to the game and still all learning our ways around, we don't like to zerg (xcept for the leader, but if we knock him on his head, he'll slow down XD), we crawl through dungeons and like to have fun.
A true cleric would be a welcome addition to our guild.

edit: we too are VIP or Premium, thus have acces to all (or mostly everything)

Happy Holidays aswell, and have fun DDOing

Ragemage
12-26-2009, 12:06 PM
If you are looking for a zerging, powergaming guild you might want to quest with Epic failure (all most all European Players, with some great players from the Northern American Continent).

Noctus
12-27-2009, 11:08 AM
zerging, powergaming guild .

Zerging, as in "fast and efficient", no unnecessary stuff - SWAT-style.

Not as in "running around like headless chickens, with out regard to what needs to be done, and with not even the slightest clue what is a good tactic".

the only problem is the PUGs are getting worse. Being a pure 9th Cleric its just frustrating to res and heal ppl, only to have them jump happily into the next trap and cry out "REZ PLZ!!11".I know exactly how you feel.
Thats why we at Epic Failure keep a "special" list for some players and a handful of guilds. Some people are just advice and listening resistent.

shinmade
12-28-2009, 01:25 PM
If you want steady end-game play, EF is the way to go.

Erekose
12-28-2009, 05:11 PM
If you are looking for a zerging, powergaming guild you might want to quest with Epic failure (all most all European Players, with some great players from the Northern American Continent).

Epic Failure is a great guild for finding out what you don't do in a raid.

:)

SquelchHU
12-29-2009, 06:41 AM
Naw, Epic Failure is solid. I've ran with em a fair bit.

Daiur
12-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Level 11th/12th now and still looking :<
Servers so empty at my times it seems *mutter*

Ragemage
01-01-2010, 08:03 AM
Epic Failure is a great guild for finding out what you don't do in a raid.

:)

Do you still feel the laserbeam that hit you with tremendous force Juslm? :D

SquelchHU
01-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Do you still feel the laserbeam that hit you with tremendous force Juslm? :D

The real question is: Did Ghoste approve that laser firing? :D