PDA

View Full Version : Rogue splash skills

Mumu720
12-21-2009, 07:37 PM
So i recently splash rogue on my barb, right
now hide an move silently are maxed, so everything is working great, but i have a question, as the monsters get harder, do my hide and move silent skills have to be higher to be able to sneak arpund them without them noticing, or is there a lvl that you hit with those skills that they are the
highest you need to sneak around any monster?

Faelyndel
12-21-2009, 08:09 PM
I don't know any specific 'magic numbers' or anything, but in general, the Hide and Move Silently skills are underrated. From what I've heard, even when sneaking with high levels in these skills, monsters still seem to notice you. As such, few people will recommend these skills. (Having never played a rogue and still being somewhat newb-ish, feel free to dismiss my advice if you wish, or if better advice comes along.)

And just a hint, if you're going to splash rogue levels, be sure to do it at level one for more skill points. You'll lose out big time taking it any other time.

Mumu720
12-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I splashed at lvl1 dont worry, and i dont think thats true about thos hide and silent movement
skills

Mumu720
12-21-2009, 08:37 PM
I splashed at lvl1 dont worry, and i dont think thats true about thos hide and silent movement
skills

Mumu720
12-21-2009, 08:39 PM
skills, if someone isnt able to sneak, its most likely their fault. For instance, if you are targeted you wont be able to sneak, well you will, but they will b able to hit you, also when you interact with an object you go outa sneak, which if the mobs see you then you wont be able to sneak again, and there are many other ways to mess up sneak, but my character now can completely sneak through a room full of enemys.

Noctus
12-21-2009, 10:56 PM
To keep stealth capabilities in a working range, you need to keep the skill ranks (near) maxed.

Mumu720
12-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Ok thank you, i just wanted to confirm that

Uska
12-21-2009, 11:23 PM
I know in monastery you need near 40 in each to have a chance but you will also need a spot of 30 or so to see the creatures you might bump into and then your sneaking wont matter anyways.