PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

Gol
12-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Many/most of you forum folks know me, so I'm not going to waste time describing who I am or how I play, but I'm giving serious thought to joining a guild. I would be willing to join on all my played characters (I have one non-played character that I'd leave out as the leader of a guild for which I want to keep the name) if needed.

I'm looking for a guild that:
1) Focuses on endgame via efficient raiding and TRing.
2) Refuses to exploit and boots members caught doing so.
3) Does NOT pass raid loot to other members without offering it for roll to everybody in the party.
4) Does not have members that are so bad at this game that they'd be piking no matter what toon they play in any state of sobriety.

I know my posts tend to attract drama, so let's please keep this a drama-free zone. PMs are highly preferred over posts for this reason.

Thanks in advance.

Vengenance
12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Gol is a good player that I've grouped with often over the course of the last 3 years, he'd be a solid add to any guild.

Lithic
12-21-2009, 09:11 PM
4) Does not have members with character builds that are pure pikers to zerging or raiding.

Guess that knocks AM and Pwny out of the running :D

Gol
12-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Guess that knocks AM and Pwny out of the running :D
Nah, they have piking members, not characters ;)

And I edited the OP to clarify a little.

TheJusticar
12-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Many/most of you forum folks know me, so I'm not going to waste time describing who I am or how I play, but I'm giving serious thought to joining a guild. I would be willing to join on all my played characters (I have one non-played character that I'd leave out as the leader of a guild for which I want to keep the name) if needed.

I'm looking for a guild that:
1) Focuses on endgame via efficient raiding and TRing.
2) Refuses to exploit and boots members caught doing so.
3) Does NOT pass raid loot to other members without offering it for roll to everybody in the party.
4) Does not have members that are so bad at this game that they'd be piking no matter what toon they play in any state of sobriety.

I know my posts tend to attract drama, so let's please keep this a drama-free zone. PMs are highly preferred over posts for this reason.

Thanks in advance.

If you find one, lemme know :/ I've been trying to avoid the guild thing for months mostly because I had couple of bad experiences with overbearing guilds before, but the pug situation is so pathetic (mostly at low levels) that I'm giving guilds a second thought.

Godspeed.

Lerincho
12-23-2009, 09:24 AM
doesn't everyone run effiecent tangleroots?

does that mean it has to be a sober guild?

people play this game sober? really?

Merry Christmas to you and the family bud.

Kistilan
12-24-2009, 02:25 AM
Relics fits those reqs but were not active enough for ya Gol

Lerincho
12-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Relics fits those reqs but were not active enough for ya Gol

no you guys are active, just not HIS type of active. :P

Kistilan
12-24-2009, 08:14 PM
no you guys are active, just not HIS type of active. :P

ho ho ho ho! :D

And Merry Christmas!

Relics of the Last War - A Different Kind of Active: Piking one Pony at a time.

bandyman1
12-25-2009, 04:16 AM
Pfft.

No one approaches PWNYs mastery of piking.

Speaking of which, isn't it about time you started running GH, Neco, and Vale slayers on your TRed toon Gol :D ?

I've heard some really good things about how the new WFed dominates, and I'd like to see him in action. Like; How many can you kill all by yourself, with no outside help in each run, and with me in group to verify of course ;)?

TheJusticar
12-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Pfft.

No one approaches PWNYs mastery of piking.

Speaking of which, isn't it about time you started running GH, Neco, and Vale slayers on your TRed toon Gol :D ?

I've heard some really good things about how the new WFed dominates, and I'd like to see him in action. Like; How many can you kill all by yourself, with no outside help in each run, and with me in group to verify of course ;)?

In an unrelated note, there's a froob that goes by the name "tehsexybig" (i think) which I let into my pug thinking it was you ... suffice it to say he ain't helping your rep :p

Aerilyn
12-31-2009, 08:23 AM
Hey Man,

When you run those Slayer Runs, I'll stand at the door and watch:) Bandy can you bring the Beer, I'll get the peanuts:)

Bergeyon

P.S. Gol, good luck finding a home:) You are always welcome in any group that I am in.

Cyr
12-31-2009, 04:57 PM

lol, best criteria ever :)

Good Luck Gol