PDA

View Full Version : vale of twilight?

DANTEIL
12-20-2009, 05:42 PM
I tried asking this in game, but got no love.

So where/how do you access the Vale of Twlight? I talked to the NPC in the Twelve tower, but couldn't find where the Vale it itself.

When you buy an adventure pack, you should also get instructions on where to go to enjoy the pack.. some of these places are very hidden. Hmph.

EDIT: nm, I found it. Even when you open it on large mode, the map of the Twelve looks empty all around except for the Tower in the middle, so I never bothered to move it around to the edges. When I finally did that, I saw the entrance to the Vale of twilight off to the side.

KillEveryone
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
I think it I have seen the entrance in house P next to the guy that sends you to Tangleroot. As you enter it should be in the upper left area of your map.

HeavenlyCloud
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I think it I have seen the entrance in house P next to the guy that sends you to Tangleroot. As you enter it should be in the upper left area of your map.

O.o huh

Jiipster
12-20-2009, 07:17 PM

That's the Shrouded Vale, not the Vale of Twilight.

KillEveryone
12-20-2009, 07:21 PM
That's the Shrouded Vale, not the Vale of Twilight.

Oh. Ok...my bad.

I do agree with the OP. When I purchased some packs, I had no idea where to go to get into them.

Ragons
12-20-2009, 10:18 PM
The entrance to the Vale of Twilight is in the Twelve. After you enter the twelve, make a right follow the path up, past the waterfall you will see a stone ramp leading up. At the top you will see the gate that will take you into the Vale of Twilight.
Make sure you talk to Gustavine Kyerrh, located in the center room of the twelve. Then talk to Jeanselme Brucetius, located in the room to the right, he will give you your small ingredients bag.