PDA

View Full Version : Can't purchase points - not by CC or Paypal

Gnodu
12-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Have not played in about 10 days, but when I saw that +2 tomes are back in the marketplace, I logged in to buy for one of my up-and-coming alts. Of course, I am about 600 points short, so I need to buy some more points... and when I try, it says that my CC was declined. (Checked, it's in good standing, no issues...) So I try another card... again, declined. So I move on to Paypal. Again, declined.

What is going on? Does Turbine not want my money all of the sudden?I really like DDO, but this is silly... I just hope the +2 tomes are going to be around a while, as I'm going to be really bummed if I can't buy one for him due to some stupid billing bug.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Anything I should be doing different? I opened a ticket, but so far, no response, email, etc.

Letrii
12-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Paypal and others consider Turbine a high-risk for repeat charges. They are blocking the charges, not sure how to get around that.

DankTallstag
01-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Ive been trying to get it sorted out for over a month. Every time I try to buy points with any card Ive ever used to pay for the game sub, it says Im in a wrong area. Does the same thing with a verified paypal account. It really does seem like they dont want to earn more money. I've just decided not to ever buy any points. They still havent sent me my VIP points for one account anyways, no way I trust them to send any I buy.