PDA

View Full Version : DDO Store Not Discounting Correctly

RuneStriker
12-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Be aware that the DDO Store system is not correctly debiting the 20% from Account Options selected. I purchased an extra character slot and although it looked right on my cart at 476 points (on both of the pre-checkout shopping cart screens), when I did the final checkout the full 595 points were deducted from my account when the invoice was generated.

I have logged a ticket with Turbine on this to get my 119 Points back, but until official word is received that is fixed and refunds have been granted you should shop with caution and review your final invoice carefully. If I ever receive a refund, I will update this thread to let you all know the reply I receive.

PackALunch
12-19-2009, 01:50 AM
Don't get your hopes up. I had the exact same problem happen with the sigil sale over a week ago. I submitted a ticket almost immediately after but still haven't heard back. I have pics to prove it too.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=218897

RuneStriker
12-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Not a peep from Turbine on this so far either.

I had a friend who purchased an extra character slot last night and was charged correctly so there obviously was a problem in the store that they needed to correct and did.

Now I'm just waiting for Turbine to do the right thing and refund points for all the incorrect purchases made before they implemented the fix. I suppose I will have to spend my time on the phone with them however as that seems to be the only way to get them to correct something.