PDA

View Full Version : Fighter looking for a guild.

Beauchelain
12-17-2009, 04:56 AM
Hi all,been playing ddo for about 14 days now and i love the game.I have a VIP account but no mates to discover the game with.I have been in 1 guild until now but i was always alone online,so thats not cool:)
I'm a 36 years old Belgium guy who had multiples accounts on all different mmo's and cancelled them all for this game.I did alot of raiding on some of those games.

I see guilds who offer gear or plat to new members but i not look for that,i look for a social guild with much members who still like to discover dungeons and not rush trew them.

So basicly all i did was on pick up groups lying more dead on the ground than alive:)

I have a mic and a headset so communicating is also no problem.

I"m level 7 at the moment with a dwarf fighter with shield and sword and i would like to tank.What can i say i like tanking and get pounded on the head:)

Hoping for some reactions i wish you all a good game and tonight after my work hoping i can join a guild.

Quikster
12-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi all,been playing ddo for about 14 days now and i love the game.I have a VIP account but no mates to discover the game with.I have been in 1 guild until now but i was always alone online,so thats not cool:)
I'm a 36 years old Belgium guy who had multiples accounts on all different mmo's and cancelled them all for this game.I did alot of raiding on some of those games.

I see guilds who offer gear or plat to new members but i not look for that,i look for a social guild with much members who still like to discover dungeons and not rush trew them.

So basicly all i did was on pick up groups lying more dead on the ground than alive:)

I have a mic and a headset so communicating is also no problem.

I"m level 7 at the moment with a dwarf fighter with shield and sword and i would like to tank.What can i say i like tanking and get pounded on the head:)

Hoping for some reactions i wish you all a good game and tonight after my work hoping i can join a guild.

I have a fighter that will be comming up behind you hopefully next week. Look for me in game then. I cant offer you a guild spot, but i can run with ya a little and help ya out some :)

Gambill
12-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Come check us out: www.rogue-saints.org

We are a multi-gaming clan and are always happy to accept new members.

Hit me up in game if you want as well. Look for Gambino.

TitanIapetus
12-17-2009, 02:06 PM

Well that sounds about perfect for us. Most of us are fairly new to the game around the 4-10 level range but have a couple vets who help out a TON with information on the game and what not. We are a multi game guild as well, check out our website and if you like what you see maybe drop off an app. or hit some of us up in game.

Also on a slightly less serious note it is a good thing you're not looking for plats or gear, 'cause most of us will probably end up 'borrowing' some coins so we can 'help out some lower lever characters' (taking all of your coin to pay for repair bills and a round of drinks at the tavern).

I would also like to mention that I do enjoy Belgian Wheat Ales, however am not entirely sure whether or not they are actualy Belgian or if it is something Americans made up to make me think I am drinking something foreign and fancy. So if you can shine a light on that I would surely appreciate it.

DaoJones
12-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Belgian beers are good, for sure. I'm kinda on the fence about wheat beers, though. But maybe that's just because I've never had a good one.

As to the guy who made this thread: you're welcome to look us up in game and run with us for a few days. If you don't like us, drop us like a bad habit and move on. We could definitely use a few more tanks; our guild has a good number of Clerics, Bards and Rogues/Rogue splashes approaching 10, but only a few Fighters.